Chapter 03: A stupid thief

With money in hand, Luo Xiaobai stiffened up.

He immediately remitted 500,000 yuan to his family, for which he explained to Xin Xiu.

After cutting off the call, Luo Xiaobai let out a breath. Does he look like the kind of person who cheats and deceives? My mother is actually afraid that he will go astray.

Thinking about it, if my mother has some money in her hands, her life will be better, at least she won't be squeezed by her relatives.

Now he still has 2.52 million in hand, which is already a huge sum of money for a young man who has just started. But in this imperial capital, it's just the annual salary plus bonus of a white-collar executive.

Just when Luo Xiaobai was about to return to the rented basement, he saw the banner hanging at the entrance of the commercial city. At eight o'clock tonight, Mingdu Jewelry will hold an exhibition here. I wonder if Mo Daniao will come to the scene in person?

Come to think of it, even if you come to the scene, your identity will not be revealed. You will probably just sit in a coffee shop and watch the excitement.

Licking his lips, Luo Xiaobai lowered his head and glanced at his own outfit.

Logically speaking, Mo Daniao should like someone like him, but in the dream he was only eighteen years old, so young that he could squeeze out water. But now, although he has successfully lost weight, he is still a thirty-year-old adult man.

Taking a deep breath, Luo Xiaobai worked hard for himself.

Isn't it just pretending to be young? What's the problem? Besides, Mo Daniao is not in his early thirties now, but over forty. Maybe his taste has changed.

With this in mind, Luo Xiaobai walked into the mall.

After entering the mall, Luo Xiaobai found a branded men's clothing store and chose a set of clothes that highlighted his youthful temperament.

"How much does this suit cost?" Luo Xiaobai changed his clothes and looked at the handsome young man in the mirror. He really relied on his clothes and his saddle, and his temperament immediately improved.

"160,000." The salesperson smiled very sweetly.

Luo Xiaobai's heart was bleeding. He didn't have billions of assets now.

"Okay, that's it." Luo Xiaobai wore it like this so as not to regret it if she changed it.

The salesperson immediately issued the ticket and took Luo Xiaobai to check out.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, isn't this person afraid that he will run away after putting on his clothes?

After settling the bill, the salesperson sent him out politely, saying the words "Welcome to visit next time" very sincerely. There was still some time before the jewelry exhibition, so Luo Xiaobai simply leaned against the glass fence and looked down at the stage below. Come to think of it, it's the model wearing jewelry for exhibition. I don't know if any of the exposed models below have been sneaked by Mo Daniao.

In the past, he always disliked Mo Ming for being petty and jealous, but now the reverse is true, and he is worse than Mo Ming!

With his stomach growling, Luo Xiaobai entered a Sichuan restaurant, ordered a spicy hotpot set meal, and started to devour it.

"Hiss!" Luo Xiaobai breathed hotly while drinking carbonated drinks. This is life.

As a result, just as he was sniffing, two figures passed by the glass window of the Sichuan restaurant.

Even though he was no longer the same as before, Luo Xiaobai still recognized Mo Ming at a glance. Compared with the Mo Ming he knew, the current Mo Ming was more cold, arrogant and mature.