Chapter 434 Plan

"During a battle against the beast tide, Ziyang unfortunately died. I was already pregnant with you at the time, and I was waiting for Ziyang to hold a wedding when he came back, but what I didn't want to wait for was bad news. Ziyang is no better than Ziwei, he is too human

. You are upright, so you have offended many people in the world of cultivation. Your second uncle, Zi Wei, came up with an idea, that is, let the wedding be held as scheduled, but he asked me to marry him. For you, for the only blood of Ziyang and I,

I Agree to fake marriage with him.

At first, I was very grateful to him. If not, I don’t even know if I could have saved you.

As a result, I found out just when I was about to give birth that during the beast tide, Ziyang fought alone and the Xuantian sect The people got Ziwei's order and suddenly evacuated.

For Xuantian Sect's false reputation, Ziyang fought until the last moment. Xuantian Sect successfully became the leader of the three sects in the Xianxiu area, while Ziwei stepped on Ziyang's Bones, got this honor!

After learning the truth, I was so excited that I gave birth prematurely.

Later, I gave birth to you, but I couldn't continue to pretend to be stupid, so I asked two maids to help me fake my death, and then I took the body that had just given birth and was buried in Ziyang's tomb.

A month later, I woke up in the tomb and secretly vowed to avenge Ziyang!

By chance, I met the former evil king. After knowing what happened to me, he accepted me as his disciple, exchanged blood for me, and inherited his mantle. The price was to destroy his immortal body and become an evil cultivator.

However, in order to avenge Ziyang, no matter what, even if I become an evil demon, I will die a hundred times. No regrets!"

Qiyue said with a voice that was like crying blood. One can imagine how much a woman has paid to reach this point.

Zi Xi didn't expect that the father she had called for twenty years turned out to be her second uncle, and that she had killed her biological father and had her mother's immortal body destroyed, making her an evil demon despised by everyone in the world of cultivation.

"I don't believe it!" Zi Xi didn't believe it. His father's love for him was obvious to all. Even his eldest brother and several younger siblings could not get his father's attention.

"If you don't believe it, go ask some elders of the Xuantian Sect. They are all people who know the truth back then, as well as your biological father's tomb, and my tomb there!" Qiyue said, her final result I was afraid that my body would be gone, so I left a tomb to accompany Ziyang early.

Zi Oh took two steps back in despair, until An Yun held her up so that he wouldn't fall.

"Is that the woman we rescued before, you?" An Yun looked at Qi Yue and found a trace of familiarity on this person's face.

Qi Yue nodded lightly, "Yes, I just want to see Xiao Oh as soon as possible to confirm his identity."

Zi Luo's eyes were dull, as if he didn't hear Qi Yue's words.

Qi Yue knew that Xiao Oh would need some time to adapt, after all, this incident was too sudden for him.

"Xiao Bao, this is the token of the Evil King's Palace. If you want to recognize me, come to me and I will leave a maid for you." Qi Yue handed An Yun a token.

An Yun accepted the order, Xiao Xi attaches great importance to emotions, if Qi Yue is really Xiao Xi's mother, Xiao Bao will definitely recognize her.

After taking a deep look at Zi Xi, Qi Yue said to the people present: "If you treat Zi Xi as a friend, don't leak this matter." After saying that, Qi Yue left with another maid