Chapter 460 Again

The ghost realm was now in chaos.

The most serious situation was on the planet where the ancestor of ghost cultivators lived, and Mo Qiyun was practicing there. After a group of six people came to the ghost domain, they began to inquire about the situation here.

However, since the six of them are not ghost cultivators, there is not much information to be heard.

"Do you still have Zisu's contact information?" Mo Ming suddenly thought of someone.

Luo Xiaobai slapped his head, how could he forget this person? When they came to the ghost domain, they relied on this person to get information.

"Yes, I will contact him now." With that, Luo Xiaobai began to contact Zi Su.

As a result, the other party did not respond at all.

"It seems that something really happened here." Chu Yu frowned slightly, "Why don't you contact Mo Luo." Mo Ming quickly contacted Mo Luo. At this time, this guy was at Jian Peak and was not in the magic cultivation area, so much so that they don’t even know something happened here in the Ghost Domain.

"This guy." Mo Ming hung up the communication. It seemed that he couldn't be counted on anymore.

At this moment, a woman ran over and took Luo Xiaobai's hand, "Follow me." Fortunately, Luo Xiaobai recovered his eyesight and recognized this woman at a glance. She was the same woman he had met on the road before. No, the name of the female ghost cultivator I once helped seems to be Xiao Qu.

Xiao Qu took the group of them to a remote courtyard, and then he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Master, I didn't expect to see you again."

"Haha, it seems we are destined to be together!"

Luo Xiaobai pretended. near.

"However, the ghost realm is not a good place now. If the young master has nothing to do, it is best not to stay for a long time." Xiao Qu reminded.

Luo Xiaobai looked confused, "No way, I've been here before, and the security was pretty good

. " "Xiao Qu sighed.

"What's going on? "Mo Ming asked at the side, why is it related to the son of the ancestor of Guixiu?

This is Xiao Qu's home, and she is not afraid of outsiders hearing their conversation. Plus Luo Xiaobai has helped her, so she naturally doesn't want Luo Xiaobai to wade into muddy waters. .

“Do you remember the sentencing? "Xiao Qu sighed.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "It seems that he is the second disciple of the ghost cultivator ancestor, and he is called the second master.

"Yes, that's him, but he is no longer the second son. The ancestor of the ghost cultivator gave birth to six sons and fourteen daughters." Xiao Qu explained the current situation of the ghost domain.

Because the ghost cultivator ancestor suddenly had a successor, he was not very interested in the following three disciples.

These three disciples, who used to have their nostrils turned upward, were suddenly ignored. This gap made it difficult for them. accept.

Over the years, the three of them have joined forces and gathered some people to prepare for a coup to overthrow the ghost cultivator ancestor. Luo Xiaobai didn't expect the ghost cultivator ancestor to be so capable, let alone that his three disciples were all ambitious

people.

"Is that why the Ghost Realm has been turned into a mess by these people?" Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, although these three people had some tricks, they would not cause headaches to the ghost cultivator ancestors and ghost masters.