Chapter 431 Conversation

The drawbacks of royal rule are very obvious. There are always some people who yearn for freedom and no control.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming came to a mountain range, which was the base camp of the rebels.

"Do you have to hide in the mountains to do such unsightly things?" Luo Xiaobai asked curiously.

"I guess the concealment is better in this kind of place." Mo Ming chatted with the little guy. In fact, let alone hiding in the ravine, even if he hid in the sewer, he could not hide it from the sight of the superiors.

There are three posts and one sentry inside, as well as surveillance equipment with no blind spots. It looks very high-end.

Luo Xiaobai blinked, "How are we going to get in?"

"Elementalization." Mo Ming said, this is the only way to avoid being discovered when we get in.

Luo Xiaobai found a place with thick grass and took off all his clothes, except for his underwear.

After elementalization, directly connect to the underground water and enter the rebel base camp.

Mo Ming also completed the elementalization, fused with the soil, and accompanied the little guy in.

After entering, the two of them found a deserted corner and put their clothes on first.

"What do you mean, boss?"

Just as Luo Xiaobai was fastening his belt, voices came from the corridor.

Luo Xiaobai quickly covered Mo Ming's mouth and made a silencing gesture to him.

Mo Ming looked helpless and let the little guy do whatever he wanted.

"It should be to assassinate the emperor. Only in that way can the current rule be overthrown." The other person's voice was a little lower.

"It's not that simple. You have to know that the castle's guards are all equipped with high-end mechas." "Hey, I really know this. There is an insider from the boss in the castle. Although we can't attack by force, we can outwit them." "

"You mean poisoning?"

"Shh, keep your voice down, be careful that the walls have ears."

"What are you afraid of? The boss should have already taken action, otherwise you think I can get the news. ,,

"

Then let's just wait. News^”

“Yes, only by overthrowing the current rule can we be our own masters.

"I can also avenge my parents. If Hunjun hadn't recruited soldiers everywhere and let my father drive a low-level mecha to kill ferocious beasts despite his leg injury, my father would not have died and my mother would not have died of depression. " "

As the two of them walked away, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming walked out of the darkness.

"We seem to have heard something extraordinary. "Luo Xiaobai blinked.

"It's none of your business. "Mo Ming reminded that this planet has its own development trajectory, and they are just passers-by.

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips, "I know.

"Then where are you going now? " "Seeing that the little guy was still walking in, Mo Ming asked suspiciously, shouldn't they go back right away?

"Of course they are going to meet the boss here, otherwise it will not be in vain. "Luo Xiaobai blinked a pair of bright eyes. The other party should be considered a hero.