Chapter 52 Time flies [End]

"Let's rent a fishing pole. If we catch fish, we'll add food to the meal in the evening." Mo Ming suggested that fishing was more suitable for him than catching chickens and pigs.

Chu Yu also agreed. He turned to Yu and Xiaobai and said, "If you are bored, you can go for a walk nearby. I seemed to have seen a snowmobile just now."

Luo Xiaobai and Xiang Yu did not leave, they also wanted to see it. See what's going on with this ice fishing.

After renting a fishing rod, they were led by a middle-aged man wearing a mink hat to an ice cave.

"You can just fish here. It's 100 yuan an hour, and all the fish you catch belong to you." The uncle wrote down the current time, and then went to recruit other tourists.

"The price is really not cheap. If you can't catch it, you'll lose it." Luo Xiaobai signaled Mo Ming to quickly lower the fishing rod.

Mo Ming prepared the bait and put it into the ice hole. Ten minutes passed, but there was no reaction at all.

After another ten minutes, the fish float moved, but the bell came up empty.

Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but use his clairvoyance power and found that there were many fish below, but he was not very interested in these dropped baits.

"It is estimated that these fish are not talking, either because they are too cold or because they are full." Luo Xiaobai analyzed while touching his chin.

Seeing Luo Xiaobai's action, Xiang Yu also touched his chin, tugged at his stubble and said, "It must be that the bait is not to his liking."

"This is easy to handle!" Luo Xiaobai took out a magic pill and used it. Use your fingernails to scrape off a layer on top, then mix it into the bait.

This time I cast the bait again, and the fish below became excited!

As if risking their lives, they all reached for the fishhook, trying to swallow the bait into their stomachs.

Mo Ming just fished one fish at a time, and soon the bucket was filled with live fish.

The boss of Dongyu came over to join in the fun, "Hey, the fish are weird this year. They didn't have such a good appetite in previous years." Luo Xiaobai and others smiled lightly, and an old man fishing next to him asked what's weird, "I have been here for half an hour, and there is no fish hook. "

The onlookers laughed. Many people rented fishing poles for winter fishing to see if the fish in the river were so easy to catch. It turned out that except for Mo Ming, no fish took the bait in other ice caves. It seemed that The fish below all came to him for a meeting .

Luo Xiaobai and others could not leave now because there were still some baits. It had been an hour since they had used up the fish houses.

Mo Ming took out two hundred yuan . , to the boss of winter fishing, and then he and Chu Yu returned to Baifu Farmyard with a bucket of fish.

Fortunately, there is a fish tank in Baifu Farmyard, which can completely feed these fish. I think they will stop in these two days. Eat fish.

As for Luo Xiaobai and Xiang Yu, they did not go back with Mo Ming and the others, but went to take a snowmobile. The snowmobile

is pulled by horses, and four people can sit on a snowmobile.

Luo Xiaobai After getting into the car with Xiang Yu, the uncle who was driving the car did not pick up anyone else, but took them running.

"I felt like Santa Claus. "Xiang Yu felt the bumps caused by the snowmobile.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at him, "Santa Claus has gifts, what do you have?