Chapter 408 Homecoming

Time flies, and ten years have passed unknowingly.

Luo Xiaobai and others have been staying on the World of Warcraft planet. Huangfu Yuan broke through to the level of Immortal Emperor nine years ago, and Mo Luo also broke through three years ago.

And Luo Xiaobai not only broke through to the seventh level alchemy master, but also broke through to the Immortal Emperor yesterday.

Originally, Pi Bian Pi Dian was planning to go to Mo Ming to show off to Luo Xiaobai, but today she felt a wave of heart palpitations, always feeling that something was going to happen.

Taking out the communication bead, Luo Xiaobai tried to contact Mo Ming, but there was no response at all.

"Is something going to happen?" Luo Xiaobai said to himself.

"Who's in trouble?" A familiar voice, a familiar tone.

Luo Xiaobai turned around in disbelief and looked at the male god who fell from the sky, "Mo Daniao!"

"Xiaobai." Mo Ming opened his arms.

The two embraced each other and kissed passionately.

Not far away, Mo Luo and Huangfu Yuan watched this scene.

"How did Mo Ming know that Xiaobai was here?" Huangfuyuan was surprised. His appearance was too coincidental.

Mo Luo smiled proudly, "I have always been in contact with Mo Ming. In fact, Mo Ming broke through to the level of Immortal Emperor as early as _ months ago, but because Xiao Bai was in retreat at that time, he did not come over." "I see.

." Seeing the two people reunited, Huangfuyuan was also happy for them.

After the kiss, the two people couldn't help but talk to each other.

Luo Xiaobai brought Mo Ming to the house he built on the World of Warcraft planet. "The system said that after we reach the level of Immortal Emperor, we will be sent home to have a look." "Really, that's great."

Mo Ming also misses his family very much.

The system immediately shouted in Luo Xiaobai's sea of ​​consciousness, "I said I would send you back for a look, but I didn't say I would also take Mo Ming with me.

"If you don't take him with you, I won't go back! "Luo Xiaobai got angry with the system.

"It would be better if you didn't go back. I'll save energy!" The system was very proud.

"I won't do any tasks from now on. You can fend for yourself! "Luo Xiaobai used a tried-and-true method.

As expected, the system failed. "You know this trick, can you try something else?"

“It’s not about new tricks, it just works. ” "This time it was Luo Xiaobai who was proud.

The system asked Luo Xiaobai to take Mo Ming to the internal space of the system, and then send them back to Earth.

"Wait a minute, I'll go talk to Huangfu Yuan and the others. "Luo Xiaobai ran out. As for the excuse for staying behind closed doors, he was of course a dual cultivator. After

Luo Xiaobai came back, the two of them entered the internal space of the system, and then the system sent them back to the modern era of the earth.

The distance between Mo Ming and It has been more than ten years since Luo Xiaobai left the earth.

When the two of them set foot here again, they felt like they were in another world.

"It seems that the two clothes I left behind are not out of date yet. "Luo Xiaobai looked at the street with people coming and going. Mo Ming smiled slightly, "Come on, let's go home and take a look. The two took a taxi and went back to their villa first.