Chapter 447 Practice Medicine

After the meal, Mo Ming sent the little guy back to Lihua Courtyard and went to find a suitable store to buy it. The best one was from the Dantang of the Medical Center.

In the end, he really found a good place, because the old alchemist here passed away last month, and the old alchemist's son was preparing to sell the place and go out to make a living.

Mo Ming bought this place for a hundred gold crystals, and then found someone to rearrange and decorate it.

"Boss, what's the name of the alchemy hall? I can find someone to engrave the plaque." A craftsman came to Mo Ming and asked.

Mo Ming thought for a while, "Don't worry, I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Okay." After hearing this, the craftsman went to do other work.

In the evening, Mo Ming returned to the small courtyard and discussed with the little guy the name of the alchemy hall.

Luo Xiaobai thought about it, "Let's call it Huajitang."

"Why not call it Mingdu Dantang." Mo Ming felt sour.

Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched. Although he couldn't see Mo Daniao's expression, he could still imagine his current appearance,

"Do you think this name sounds nice?"

Obviously, compared to Mingdu Dantang, Huajitang is more like a Dantang. The name of the church.

"We named it Huajitang to commemorate our time on earth." Luo Xiaobai said sadly, a hundred years have passed by in a blink of an eye, and their family members must be gone.

Mo Ming was silent for a moment and said, "Okay."

Five days later, Huajitang officially opened.

Because it is Dantang, there were many customers on the first day it opened.

Most of the elixirs placed in the elixir hall were refined by Luo Xiaobai himself. Although he could not see, he should not refine elixirs by mistake.

Because of its high quality and low price, the name of Huajitang quickly became famous here.

- In a beautiful small courtyard, a woman wearing a red veil was sitting in the courtyard in a daze.

"Senior sister, are you feeling better? I heard that a new alchemy hall has opened on the street. It is very famous and can also treat people!" A girl wearing a goose-yellow gauze skirt ran in jumping.

.

Chi Ying came back to her senses and looked at her junior sister, "Xue'e, how can there be any good alchemist on such a remote planet?" "I can't say for

sure. I heard people on the street say that there are some good alchemists in Huaji Hall. They are selling level eight elixirs, and they are much lower than the auction price." Xue'e said unconvinced.

"It's just what everyone else says." Chi Ying didn't believe it.

"Senior sister, even if Huajitang is a place that deceives the world and steals its reputation, there is no loss for us to give it a try.