Chapter 473 Past events

Huangfu Yuan took what Mrs. Han handed over, which was a jade pendant, "What is this?"

"Huangfu Yanning gave it to Xuan'er at first, but later I took it away in order to make Xuan'er give up" Mrs. Han said.

"Thank you, this is very important to us." Huangfuyuan looked at the ancient inscriptions on the jade pendant, which should be the family emblem.

Mrs. Han nodded and watched them leave.

"Bring it to me and see." Feng Liu said to Huangfuyuan.

Huangfu Yuan handed the jade pendant in his hand to Feng Liu, "It is indeed the Huangfu family I mentioned. The ancient text on it is the word Huangfu." Not many people can recognize this ancient text. Fortunately, he has dabbled in a wide range of things in order to pick up girls.

Now that they knew the clues to the jade pendant, the six of them did not waste time and left Quyuan Star directly for Ximiao Star.

"That Huangfu Yanning should still be there, right?" Luo Xiaobai said while eating melon seeds. Mo Ming raised his hand and took off the skin of the melon seeds from the corner of the little guy's mouth. "It should still be there. If that person's talent is high enough, the family will not give up." Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai looked at Wuya and Huangfuyuan.

The two of them must be more talented.

After arriving at Ximiao Star, they only made some inquiries and found Huangfu's family.

However, the six people were not in a hurry to go there.

Feng Liu and Luo Xiaobai went out to inquire about the situation first. After understanding more, they decided how to get there.

Luo Xiaobai and Feng Liu were both people with strong gossip skills, but they found out all the secrets of the Huangfu family in one morning.

"The current head of the Huangfu family is named Huangfu Yanning." Luo Xiaobai's words made both Huangfu Yuan and Wu Ya change their expressions.

"Is there any news about Han Xuan?" Mo Luo asked.

Feng Liu shook his head, "No, the wife of the head of the Huangfu family is named Anyuan, not Han Xuan. We haven't heard any news about Han Xuan." "Ahem, it's worth mentioning that Huangfu

Yanning He and Anyuan have no children, which means that Huangfu Yanning has no heir. If something unexpected happens one day, the descendants of the collateral line will inherit the Huangfu family." Luo Xiaobai added.

Neither Huangfuyuan nor Wuya cared about the issue of inheritance, and they had never thought about inheriting the so-called family.

"Three thousand years ago, Huangfu Yanning, who had a relationship with Han Xuan in Quyuanxing, is he right?" Huangfuyuan said coldly. As long as he saw someone, he could determine the identity of the other person, but he didn't want his father. He is a heartless and heartless person.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "It should be."

"What do you mean should?" Mo Ming frowned, this should be easy to find out.

"Three thousand years ago, the Huangfu family issued a summons because the enemy was attacking. When Huangfu Yanning rushed back, the Huangfu family was already at a disadvantage. Although the enemy was killed later, Huangfu Yanning was injured and fell into coma. For a year, when I woke up a year later, I had forgotten a lot of things." Luo Xiaobai felt that this incident was quite ridiculous, but it actually happened.

Hearing this, Huangfuyuan and Wuya were both stunned. They did not expect that the situation would be like this.

"What about Huangfu Yanning's friends? A group of them should all know about the relationship between Huangfu Yanning and Han Xuan." Mo Luo said.