Chapter 44 Ex-boyfriend

Seeing the little guy's expression, he knew something was definitely up, "Who called?"

"Zheng Shuai." Luo Xiaobai said dryly. In fact, he was quite surprised to receive a call from Zheng Shuai.

"Why did he remember to call you?" Mo Ming wondered, but he didn't mean to be jealous. Logically speaking, Zheng Shuai and the little guy had broken up for many years and there was no reason to contact him again.

Luo Xiaobai hugged Mo Ming's arm, "Do you still remember He Dongxiang's relaunched real estate?"

Of course Mo Ming remembered that it was his credit for the original closure.

"Zheng Shuai took his parents to the Imperial Capital and planned to buy an apartment for them there. When he passed by Daren Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic, he happened to see me going out to throw away garbage." Luo Xiaobai did not hide anything.

"At that time, he didn't dare to talk to you." Mo Ming could guess it without even thinking.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "You called me afterwards and said you wanted to invite me to dinner, but I refused." "Well

, it's better not to contact that kind of person in the future." Mo Ming held the little guy in his arms Rubbed it.

Luo Xiaobai agreed, but he didn't say anything. Zheng Shuai told him on the phone that he was single again.

The next day, Chu Yu and Xiang Yu left early in the morning. After all, one had to open a shop and the other had to sign in at work.

After Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming packed up, they also went to work.

"Xiao Bai, you came very early today." Mr. Zhou had just arrived.

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "Come early and clean up."

Mr. Zhou smiled, "Okay, let's clean up together."

After eight o'clock, patients began to come to the door, but there were not many, and most of them came here. To get medicine.

During the lunch break, a man suddenly came to the door looking for Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai frowned slightly and looked at the person who came, "Why are you here?"

The person who came was none other than Zheng Shuai, "I came to see you, but I didn't expect you to stay in the imperial capital to work."

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, this person He really didn't care about himself at all. He went back to his hometown after graduation. He came to the imperial capital last year. "That's right. Is there something wrong?"

"I want to treat you to lunch." Zheng Shuai invited him as a gentleman.

"No time." Luo Xiaobai had no intention of agreeing.

Zheng Shuai didn't mind Luo Xiaobai's refusal, but said, "I'll come back to you tomorrow. I hope you'll always be free."

"I asked you, are you interesting? It's been so many years since we broke up. Why are you still pestering me?" Luo Xiaobai made it clear.

Zheng Shuai sighed, "Because I found that I still can't forget you."

Nary, there are not many people like him!

"Isn't it just a meal? You wait for me to change clothes." Luo Xiaobai slapped him on the back of the head, and then went back to the clinic to change clothes.

Mr. Zhou saw that he looked like he was about to go out, so he said to him: "If you have something to do, you don't have to come in the afternoon." "

Okay, I'll depend on the situation. " "Luo Xiaobai grinned.