Chapter 464 Fishing

"Damn it, the spirit fish actually wants to dive into the bottom of the sea!" The old fisherman who had been tracking the breath of the spirit fish took off his clothes, said a few words, and jumped down.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned, this old man's character was really impulsive!

"I also want to go down and have a look." Luo Xiaobai looked at Mo Ming eagerly. Without Mo Daniao's permission, he would not dare to do anything wrong.

Considering that the little guy is a water-based superpower, Mo Ming nodded. He has been suffocating the little bastard these past few days. Luo Xiaobai also took off his coat and plunged in with a fierce thrust.

"How is Fellow Daoist Luo's water quality? Do you want to send someone to follow him?" Second Uncle Huang was a little worried. Although Luo Xiaobai is an Immortal Emperor, it does not mean that he has good water quality.

Mo Ming smiled slightly and said, "He is very good at water." As long as he doesn't show off, that's fine.

Seeing that Taoist fellow Taoist Luo and his fellow Taoists were so relieved, Uncle Huang felt that he had nothing to worry about, as long as he paid attention to the surrounding situation.

Under the sea, the old fisherman swam very fast, approaching the red snapper.

Luo Xiaobai discovered that this old fisherman actually had the ability to control water. No wonder he was so comfortable underwater.

Of course, compared to him, a water-based superpower, he was still far behind.

Soon, Luo Xiaobai caught up with the old fisherman and sent a message to him, "Is this how you used to catch spiritual fish?" The old fisherman didn't expect that Luo Xiaobai could keep up with his speed,

" Here, we can only dive into the water to catch, but when we arrive at Yutai Island, we can use bait to fish." So,

Luo Xiaobai thought that this was the only way, and he was afraid that he would not be able to catch a few fish even if he died from exhaustion. The fish said

"Let me help you!" Seeing that the red snapper in front was trying to tease them, Luo Xiaobai realized that he was being looked down upon by a fish.

The lower body suddenly became elemental, and Luo Xiaobai went straight towards the red snapper.

The red snapper was a little dumbfounded. What was going on? Why did this man's lower body suddenly disappear? Just as the

fisherman was about to say something, a pair of pants stuck to his face. After he caught the pants, that damn pair The red snapper has been caught by Luo Xiaobai.

"Let's go!" Luo Xiaobai shook the silly fish in his hand.

The old fisherman nodded and led the way back.

Floating to the surface, Luo Xiaobai threw the red snapper onto the deck of the passenger ship.

The crew above was so frightened that they immediately caught the fish with a bucket to prevent it from falling to death before it could be transported back.

"Here, here you go." Mr. Yu handed the pants to Luo Xiaobai awkwardly.

Luo Xiaobai's lower body still maintained its elemental form. After receiving the pants, he put them on in the water before getting on the boat.

"Thank you, Fellow Daoist Luo. I can pay you five hundred amethysts for this fish." After Uncle Huang learned that Luo Xiaobai had caught this fish, he immediately gave the price.

Luo Xiaobai waved his hand, "No, just bake the golden thread fish again tonight."

"Okay!" Uncle Huang agreed. The golden thread fish in that aquarium was not as