Chapter 479 Stupid boy

Watching Mo Ming drink glass after glass of wine, Chu Yu sighed in his heart.

Xiaobai's original Chengruo didn't know whether it was true or not, which made Mo Ming feel so sad for hundreds of years.

He thought that Mo Ming must have wanted to die many times, so whenever there was a disaster in the world of cultivation, this man would take the lead.

However, Xiaobai's words are still in his ears, and Xiaobai already has secrets in him, so there is no guarantee that he will come back.

Xiang Yu also sat down, grabbed the snacks on the table and stuffed them into his mouth.

"Have you heard that the stupid grandson of the God Emperor at Jianfeng suddenly stopped being stupid?" Xiang Yu told the gossip to prevent the two people from chatting and looking like they were dying again.

"The leader of Jianfeng has a grandson?" Why didn't Chu Yu know?

Xiang Yu slapped his thigh and said, "Hey, why don't you even know this? The head of Jianfeng has a lot of sons, and there are probably dozens of grandsons." However, there is one person who is not even the head of Jianfeng

. Would like to mention.

It is said that the child is the youngest son of the head of Jianfeng, named Bai Luo. He was born with congenital deficiencies. When he was seven or eight years old, he could not even speak. When he grew up, he became even more foolish and silly.

Mo Ming was stunned for a moment when he heard the name Bai Luo. For some reason, his heart that had been silent for a hundred years suddenly started beating.

"You said that boy's name is Bai Luo?" Mo Ming asked.

Xiang Yu nodded, "You don't doubt that this Bai Luo is Xiao Bai, right? How is it possible? If it was Xiao Bai, he would have come to us long ago." Mo Ming took a deep breath, Xiang Yu was right,

if The other party is Xiaobai and will definitely come to them as soon as possible.

After another bottle of wine, Mo Ming stood up and said, "I'm leaving." "

Okay, come over if you have nothing to do. I still have good wine here." Chu Yu also stood up.

Mo Ming nodded and flew away.

Xiang Yu sighed, "Is this still the Young Master Mo I know?"

"Master Mo will be back." Chu Yu looked away at the sky.

Mo Ming wandered around the immortal cultivation area like a homeless soul.

Unknowingly, he came to the Jianfeng territory and hadn't seen Huangfu Yuan and Mo Luo for a long time.

With this thought in mind, Mo Ming entered the Sword Peak.

Mo Luo was still staying at Jianfeng, and was very happy after seeing Mo Ming. "Hey, I heard that the great Emperor Mo Ming brought up the evil cultivator some time ago." "It's just a coincidence." Mo Ming thought

. Well, if the little guy sees evil cultivators killing innocent people indiscriminately, he will definitely take action.

"Mo Luo, master asked us to go there." Huangfuyuan said while holding the communication bead.

"Then you sit down first and I'll be back soon." Mo Luo greeted Mo Ming.

Mo Ming waved his hand and started wandering around the Jianfeng Sect.

Compared with monks from other sects who are lazy and playful, Jianfeng disciples are very diligent. In many martial arts training places, Jianfeng disciples are competing and competing.