Chapter 416: Using force to make friends

Luo Xiaobai found that this place was quite user-friendly. There was a pot of tea and four cups on the stone table in the pavilion.

"I don't know if this is true." Luo Xiaobai poured out two cups of tea.

Huangfuyuan took a look and didn't know why. After seeing the water, he felt very thirsty. Luo Xiaobai had already picked up the water glass and drank the liquid in it. "It's sweet and tastes good.

" Don't drink everything indiscriminately. "Huangfu Yuan frowned slightly.

Luo Xiaobai didn't care, "An', I'm fine, isn't it? Besides, this is just a training illusion, and it doesn't really have murderous intent. "

Huangfuyuan thought the same thing. Seeing that Xiaobai was really fine, he picked up the tea cup.

Just when he was about to drink, he suddenly thought of something, that is, he had already gone away and shouldn't feel thirsty!

"Xiaobai, let's get out of here quickly! "Putting down the water glass, Huangfu Yuan stood up immediately.

Luo Xiaobai didn't know why and said: "Why, we just sat down.

"Something's wrong here, let's go! " "Huangfuyuan pulled Luo Xiaobai up.

Luo Xiaobai staggered as he was pulled. As a result, Huangfuyuan walked out of the pavilion, but he was trapped inside. "Senior brother, please stop pulling me. If you pull me again, I will be killed. You dismembered. "Luo Xiaobai retracted his arm, "You leave first, I will find a way out myself.

"There must be something wrong with that glass of water. Let's find a solution together. " "Huangfu Yuan did not give up Luo Xiaobai's

reasoning.

But Luo Xiaobai shook his head firmly, "Whatever method you can come up with, you stupid head, just listen to me. You go out first and win glory for our Jianfeng. I will come out later. . "

After confirming that there was no real danger, Huangfuyuan was persuaded by Luo Xiaobai to leave.

Luo Xiaobai watched Huangfuyuan walk away, then sat down on the chair again and looked at the water glass on the table, "What bad luck? , making you greedy. "

At this moment, Mo Ming, Mo Qiyun, and Mo Luo came out of the maze.

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up and he shouted Mo Daniao's name, but the three people didn't seem to hear them.

I don't know what happened. At that moment, another pavilion appeared next to it, and the three of them also walked in.

Then, Mo Luo picked up the tea cup and drank all the tea in it. The

smart little Qi Yun took out a bottle of juice from the space. He also wanted to give Mo Ming something to drink.

Although Mo Ming didn’t drink juice, he also didn’t drink water.

When they were about to go out, both Mo Ming and Mo Qiyun walked out, and Mo Luo was trapped inside. The final result was, Mo Ming took Mo Qiyun to take the first step."

"Hey, it turns out I'm not the only one unlucky. "Luo Xiaobai was gloating, but found that Mo Luo in the pavilion next to him looked over.

"Luo Xiaobai? "Mo Luo said in surprise.

"Hey, you can see me, so why did you ignore me when I called you just now? Luo Xiaobai puffed up his cheeks.

Mo Luo was stunned when he heard this, and then smiled bitterly, "I only saw you after I was trapped." "

Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched. So that's it. The person who designed this level really thought it through.

Then there are Feng Liu and Mu Han. These two people encountered the same situation, and both of them were attacked.