Chapter 31 Reunion

Not long after, there was a knock on the door. Luo Xiaobai turned on the lights in the room, straightened his clothes, and then went to open the door. Standing at the door was Mo Ming, dressed in black casual clothes. From the time the two talked to each other, there were only four people there

. It was a small hour, which showed how urgent this person was.

"Master Mo, please come in." Luo Xiaobai pretended to make a gesture of invitation.

Seeing the little guy's outfit, Mo Ming smiled first and then walked in.

"Miss you." As the door behind him was closed, Mo Ming hugged the little guy.

Luo Xiaobai's heart trembled, but he said, "Huh, now you know you miss me." "I'm sorry for

keeping you alone for so long." Mo Ming said softly, raising his hand to touch the little guy's face.

Luo Xiaobai smiled faintly and looked up at Mo Ming, "So, we have to work together to live a good life even in this world." "This is natural." Mo Ming lowered his head and kissed the little guy's

cheek lip.

As the kiss deepened, the two came to the bed.

Mo Ming dimmed the lights in the room, kissed the little guy's eyebrows, and used his hands to unbutton his body. Luo Xiaobai was busy trying to take off Mo Ming's clothes, but Mo Ming was still struggling with the buttons of his shirt.

"Why are you so stupid!" Luo Xiaobai slapped Mo Ming's hand away, grabbed the front of his shirt with both hands, and ripped it open.

Mo Ming burst into laughter, his little guy was indeed the cutest!

The two of them woke up at noon the next day.

Soul compatibility is indeed more enjoyable than pure physical compatibility.

After getting up, Luo Xiaobai stood in the bathroom and brushed his teeth. "You have to thank me for restoring your memory. If it weren't for the help of that scammer in the system, you would be stupid enough to be your Mr. Mo!" "Yes, yes, yes.

" , I just didn’t expect the system to follow." Mo Ming was very surprised.

Not only Mo Ming, Luo Xiaobai was also surprised. Especially when he woke up from the dream, when he saw that he was covered in fat, he felt that the sky was about to fall. "How are the hidden dangers in your body?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

Mo Ming said, "No problem in a short period of time. I will start practicing, then resolve the hidden dangers and integrate the energy in the body."

Luo Xiaobai nodded. There is no apocalypse now. They do not have the powers of water and earth. Everything is needed Take it easy.

Fortunately, both of them have recovered their memories now, so they are no longer afraid of any conflicts.

"Unexpectedly, Chu Yu and Xiang Yu are also here. Do we want to help them?" Although the conflict did not exist, the jealousy did not diminish.

Luo Xiaobai blinked, "I have arranged for the two people to meet. Xiang Yu's side is fine, but Brother Chu doesn't seem to be interested in Xiang Yu." "It doesn't matter, since Chu Yu in the world of cultivation can be with Xiang

Yu Together, then Chu Yu here must be able to do it, but I haven't found the shining point in Xiang Yu yet." Mo Ming said.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this, "Is there any luminous spot on Xiang Yu's body?"

"Uh..." Mo Ming's mouth twitched. In fact, he didn't notice it, but maybe Chu Yuhui, who has a good eye for talents, could notice it!

As for the matchmaking, the two of them put it aside. After finally returning here, they could still live a modern life, which they cherished extremely.