Chapter 442 Pause

This scene happened to be seen by Zixun who was participating in the battle. He was about to raise his sword and leave, but was stopped by Huangfu Yuan, "The order from the Emperor Ziwei is to wipe out all evil cultivators. Zi Luo and An Yun are not evil cultivators. "

Huangfu Yuan, you are so brave!" Zixun said angrily. If it weren't for this Zi Xi, his father would not have died and he would not have handed over the Xuantian Sect to an outsider.

Huangfu Yuan didn't look at him again. After making sure Zi Xi and An Yun left safely, he joined the battle and killed the evil cultivator.

An evil cultivator with the cultivation of Immortal Emperor was lucky enough to see Zi Xun gnashing his teeth. This man was the son of Emperor Ziwei. If he killed him, he would be avenging the evil king!

"Everyone, follow me, kill Zixun and avenge the king!"

Several evil cultivators who were close to Zixun attacked him one after another.

Everyone is fighting, no one can care about Zi Xun.

"No, Zi Xi is also his father's son. Go kill him, kill him!" Zi Xun, who was stabbed twice in succession, forgot even the most basic immortal body protection and just yelled.

Originally, several immortal cultivators who wanted to come over to help silently chose to ignore it after hearing Zixun's words.

In the end, Zixun was killed by three evil cultivators at the Immortal Emperor level!

This battle lasted for three days in total, and all the evil cultivators were wiped out.

The Immortal Cultivation Area also suffered heavy losses, among which Zi Xun, the eldest son of the Xuantian Sect, unfortunately lost his life.

When Mara got the news, the battlefield over there was cleared.

"Unexpectedly, the Divine Emperor Ziwei actually died." Mo Luo could not imagine that, in his opinion, the Divine Emperor was the supreme existence.

Luo Xiaobai sighed, "I wonder how Zi Oh and An Yuan are doing?" "

I thought you would be happy that Chu Yu finally became the leader of Xuantian Sect?" Mo Ming said angrily when

Luo Xiaobai heard this. Eyes bright, "How could I ignore this, haha, Brother Chu is indeed Brother Chu, and he has become the head of the Xuantian Sect!" "When can you become a

ninth-level alchemist?" Mo Ming_pen of cold water Throw it over.

Luo Xiaobai glared at him, looking at his lackluster look, he was extremely jealous!

"The battle here should be over." Mo Ming said slowly.

The Evil Palace has been destroyed, and there is no reason for the immortal cultivators and the demonic cultivators to continue fighting.

Mo Luo sighed, "It's unlikely. You know what the Demon King is thinking. He wants to occupy the Immortal Cultivation Area." "That's

because the Immortal Cultivation Area will not send people to resist the beast tide. What if they send people to help? ?" Mo Ming turned to look at Mo Luo.

Thinking that the current head of the Xuantian Sect has been replaced, Mo Luo's eyes lit up, "I will go find the Demon Emperor now!"

After saying that, the person disappeared.

Just after Mo Luo left, Huangfu Yuan arrived at the Mo Xiu camp.

"Senior Brother Huangfu, why are you here? Aren't you at Jianfeng?" Luo Xiaobai was