Chapter 23 Siege Plan

"Old sir, what do you know?" Luo Xiaobai asked, suppressing the anxiety in his heart.

Bai Lao glanced at Luo Xiaobai and said, "In and out of dreams, we are always the same person."

Luo Xiaobai was shocked. Did he know his dream?

"Are you here for the Lan family?" Bai Lao looked at the two of them with his eyes that could see through the world.

Mo Ming nodded beside him, "Yes, since you know it, do you think you have some countermeasures?"

But Bai Lao shook his head, "Emperor Gu and Lan Ao have been completely integrated. The two are one, and I, the Bai family, can Not his opponent."

"Then how can we deal with him?" Luo Xiaobai thought of Lan Si Feng's safety. Lan Pinting and the Lan family's younger brother are no longer in the Lan family, so once Lan Ao's bestiality shows up, Lan Sifeng will be the only one who dies.

Bai Lao smiled faintly, "My life has come to an end. If I change my destiny against the will of God, I will be punished by God." "

When he is cursed by God, I don't know how many innocent people will die!" Luo Xiaobai couldn't wait any longer.

After pondering for a moment, Bai Lao said again: "Unless the Lan family has blood relatives to check and balance the emperor Gu, our Bai family will not be able to win if we take action again." "I'll go find Lan Si Feng." Luo Xiaobai said, even if they don't have one right now

.

Even though he didn't know each other, he also believed that Lan Si Feng would

kill his relatives out of justice .

"Xiao Bai." Mo Ming was worried. When they went to Lan's house during the day, they had been noticed by the other party.

Luo Xiaobai looked back at Mo Ming, telling him with his eyes that if he ignored Lan Si Feng knowing that he would be killed by Lan Ao, he would be uneasy for the rest of his life.

Mo Ming sighed, "I'll go with you."

"One of you needs to stay. I'm ashamed to say that we don't know the terrain of the Lan family. It's easy to get tripped up by the Gu array after entering." Bai Lao said, they The Bai family has not been around for a long time.

Luo Xiaobai gave a reassuring smile, "I'll go during the day. Nothing will happen. I'll call you then." "

Then you must be careful. You know that in my life, only you are the most important." Mo Ming said seriously. He looked at the little guy. If he had known earlier, he might as well have left that disgusting worm in his stomach. At least he wouldn't have to wade through this muddy water.

That night, Luo Xiaobai returned to the farmyard via the original route, and then entered Lan's house again the next day.

Lan Sifeng didn't expect Luo Xiaobai to come again, and he was the only one coming this time.

"Is it convenient to talk here?" Luo Xiaobai asked Xiang Lansi Feng.

Lan Si Feng frowned slightly, "Follow me."

With that said, Lan Si Feng took Luo Xiaobai to the Gu Garden.

In his dream, Luo Xiaobai had been to this place, so he didn't feel scary or anything else.

Even though he doesn't have anything given to him by Lance, he is still not afraid that these Gu insects will harm him.

"Lan Ao, your father, how much do you know about him?" Luo Xiaobai went directly to the topic.