Chapter 414 Wake up

"Illegitimate son, Shu Yu is the illegitimate son of Emperor Ziwei?" Luo Xiaobai was dumbfounded.

Ignoring An Yun's obstruction, Hongshang said, "Yes, it's an illegitimate child. They thought they hid this matter very well, but I still saw them once." It turned out that Hongshang was Zixi's attendant.

When something happened to Zi Xi, he left Xuantian Planet, but unexpectedly, he met An Yun by chance.

Then, he took care of Zi Bao's trivial matters.

When he was following Zi Xi, he saw that Emperor Ziwei and Shu Yu were interacting with each other. After eavesdropping, he found out that Shu Yu was actually the illegitimate son of Emperor Ziwei.

"I didn't expect Brother Chu, a master, to show mercy everywhere." Luo Xiaobai joked.

Chu Yu didn't know these things, after all, he didn't care about such things.

"No wonder Shu Yu is prosperous, but he is only a sixth-level alchemist, but he is named one of the five young masters." Mo Ming said.

Luo Xiaobai was convinced that he, a seventh-level alchemist, was not proud, but Shu Yu was thousands of years older than him.

"Let's get down to business. You can really cure Xiaobao. If so, I am willing to pay any price." An Yun took Zi Oh's hand and said to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips, clearly he was shouting to kill someone just a moment ago, but now he is willing to pay any price to save others.

"Zi Xi's problem is a bit complicated. Because of his bloodline, he completed an incomplete nirvana. As a result, his internal organs were not fully recovered, causing him to be weak and comatose for a long time." Luo Xiaobai said about Zi Xi's condition. Condition.

"What should we do?" An Yun asked anxiously.

Luo Xiaobai touched his chin and thought for a moment, "Even the ninth-level Death Pill cannot completely cure him. We need to understand several main meridians in his body." "Xiaobai, don't be brave." Mo

Ming I am deeply afraid that the little guy is messing around. Zi Oh's cultivation level is not low. Although the little guy already has the cultivation level of the Immortal Emperor, if he probes his spiritual sense into the body of a stranger, if the other party resists, the little guy's mental power will definitely be destroyed. damaged.

Luo Xiaobai smiled slightly, "Don't worry, I won't do anything wrong. Let him take a ninth-level Death Pill first and let his body recover slowly. As for the next treatment process, I need to think about it carefully.

"Where can we get the ninth-level Death Pill? "An Yun smiled bitterly. He couldn't even afford redbud grass, let alone the ninth-level Death Pill. Even if he had amethyst, he might not be able to buy it. Luo Xiaobai took one out and said, "I have it right here

! "

Seeing the pill that Luo Xiaobai took out, An Yun and Hongshang were shocked.

"Don't be stupid, let him take it first. "Luo Xiaobai handed the elixir to An Yun.

An Yun used the previous method to feed the ninth-level death elixir into Zi Xi's mouth. The

effect this time was very obvious. As the effect of the medicine spread, Zi Xi's His eyelids moved.

"Master Zi Xi!" "Hongshang covered her mouth with

red eyes. An Yun looked at the person on the bed without blinking, waiting for him to wake up.

Zixi slowly opened her eyes, and her purple eyes were blank at first, and then He was so excited that he stared deeply at Dark Limit.

"Dark Fall. "Zi Oh said softly.