Chapter 451 Breakthrough

"Miracle doctor!" Ping Donghua has been waiting for a long time.

Luo Xiaobai directly threw him a bottle of pill, "Fetal Spirit Pill, after giving it to Ping Yu'er, the problem of congenital deficiencies will be solved. If you practice hard in the future, your talent will not be too low." "Thank you, miracle doctor!" Ping

Yuer Donghua took the porcelain bottle and immediately went to find his daughter.

Mo Ming came to the little guy and said warmly: "Are you tired?"

Luo Xiaobai turned his head and grinned: "Not bad."

Looking at the little guy's dull eyes, Mo Ming raised his hand, but Without touching it, "I'll make delicious food for you tonight."

Luo Xiaobai nodded repeatedly. He had no other pursuits except eating.

After Ping Yu'er took the elixir, she walked out of her room for the first time in several years, feeling the breeze blowing outside, and felt like she was crying with joy.

Ping Donghua and Ping Feng were very happy, but they didn't expect that Yu'er's disease was really cured.

After Luo Xiaobai rested for an hour, he went to perform medicinal bath and acupuncture on Chi Ying.

When the results came out, it was discovered that besides Mo Ming, Ping Donghua was also there.

"Lord, is there anything else?" Luo Xiaobai asked in surprise. He didn't go to find his daughter to have a family reunion, so why did he come here again?

Ping Donghua also made this decision after thinking twice, "I can't repay your kindness to my family. Take this thing!" As he said that, Ping Donghua took out a black bead

.

Because Luo Xiaobai couldn't see it, he asked, "What is it, amethyst chalcedony?"

It seemed that the only thing more precious than amethyst was this thing.

Mo Ming took the bead, and a familiar feeling came over him, "Is it a demonic thing?" "

Yes, my wife was injured because of this thing." Ping Donghua sighed, he Although he has avenged his wife, putting this thing in his hands is still a hidden danger.

Ever since he brought his children to settle on this planet, his past ambitions have also faded away. Rather than fighting for it, it is better to be stable. Du said.

Luo Xiaobai pulled Mo Ming's sleeve, "Is it worth more than amethyst?"

"Incomparably precious." Mo Ming could feel that the energy contained in this ink bead was several times more than that in the magic bead. .

In this case, Luo Xiaobai accepted it.

In order to cure Ping Yuer, he added a lot of elixirs!

At night, Luo Xiaobai was lying on the bed and found that Mo Daniao beside him was not sleeping. "Why are you still not sleeping

?",

"I am studying this ink bead." "Mo Ming played with the beads Ping Donghua gave them today.

Luo Xiaobai reached out and touched it, "What's there to study here? It might be an energy bead. Just absorb it." "It's simple.

" "Mo Ming has already tried to absorb it, but although it contains a lot of energy, it cannot be absorbed. Luo Xiaobai knocked on

the bead, nothing strange?

"Idiot, this is an inner elixir. "The voice of the system suddenly came to Luo Xiaobai's mind.

Luo Xiaobai didn't believe it, "I'm blind, but I'm not stupid. If it were the inner elixir, it would have been absorbed by others, and it could still fall to us. In hand? "