Chapter 480 Ended

In the next few days, Bai Luo contacted Mo Ming twice more. Each time, this person treated him to a big meal, and the usual chats made him have a very good impression of this person.

On this day, Bai Luo decided to take the initiative to find Mo Ming. Since this man was a disciple of Jianfeng, he should also live here.

As a result, Bai Luo searched several places but could not find Mo Ming.

"Senior brother, I would like to ask where the new disciple Mo Ming practices?" Bai Luo found a Jianfeng disciple who was resting after sword practice.

"New disciple? Jianfeng has not recruited new disciples recently. As for the Mo Ming you mentioned, I know that he should be in Senior Brother Huangfu's courtyard." The Jianfeng disciple said coolly. He recognized Bai Luo at a glance. However, he did not show any disdainful attitude. After all, the previous stupidity was not what this person wanted.

"Thank you." Bai Luo lowered his head and left.

It turns out that Jianfeng has not recruited new disciples at all, so is this Mo Ming lying to him?

For some reason, Bai Luo was a little angry.

Arriving at Huangfuyuan's small courtyard, Bai Luo suddenly didn't have the courage to go in.

Huangfu Yuan was the number one genius in Jianfeng, and he was as different as a cloud.

Although he is the grandson of the leader of Jianfeng, he can't even lift his head in front of Huangfu Yuan. Geniuses are rare. There are many grandsons of the leader, and he, Yiqiao, is the worst one.

"Hey, junior brother, why are you standing at the door, looking for Huangfu?" Mo Luo happened to go out and saw Bai Luo staying at the door.

Bai Luo pursed his lips, "I'm looking for Mo Ming."

"Oh? Let me take you in!" Mo Luo's eyes suddenly lit up. This young disciple of Jianfeng had red lips and white teeth. Could it be that he had something to hide behind with Mo Ming? relationship?

Bai Luo wanted to say something else, but was dragged into the courtyard by Mo Luo.

"Why are you here?" Mo Ming looked at Bai Luo, a little surprised by this person's arrival.

Bai Luo was very happy after seeing Mo Ming, but when he thought that this man had lied to him, he was very angry.

"You liar!" Bai Luo glared at Mo Ming.

Mo Luo was all excited, "He lied to you? What did he lie to you about, your body?"

"Fuck you!" Mo Ming kicked him over.

Bai Luo blushed at Mo Luo's words, and then accused Mo Ming: "You are not the new disciple of Jianfeng at all." "You said you are the new disciple, I never said it." Mo Ming said indifferently. said.

"But you didn't refute it!" Bai Luo said dissatisfied.

"Haha, new disciple of Jianfeng? God Emperor Mo Ming wants to pick up an ignorant boy with his ordinary identity!" Mo Luo said with great joy. "God God Emperor!" Bai Luo suddenly became stuttering.

Mo Ming glared at Mo Luo, "Aren't you going out?" "

Suddenly I don't want to go out anymore." Mo Luo sat down next to him, looking like he was watching a good show.

Mo Ming sighed and said to Bai Luo, "Let's go out and talk."

Bai Luo didn't want to be watched, so he agreed.

"Stingy guy, but Mo Ming won't really fall in love with each other, right?" Seeing the two walking away, Mo Luo touched his chin and muttered to himself