Chapter 439 Negotiation

"I am indeed responsible for the death of Immortal Emperor Ziyang. Qiyue has already cultivated himself as a God Emperor. I am afraid it will be very tragic this time." God Emperor Ziwei looked at Chu Yu, "I called you here just to give you instructions. One thing, no matter who lives or dies in the end between Qiyue and me, we will be buried here."

"Master!" Chu Yu frowned, "Since there is something hidden, why not tell Fairy Qiyue, she will definitely understand. "

Ziwei Divine Emperor shook his head, "Some things cannot be turned back. You must remember not to make a wrong step, otherwise you will have to bear the consequences no matter how bitter they are." "Yes!" Chu Yu frowned

.

Emperor Ziwei took out a token and said, "This is the token for the leader of the Xuantian Sect. I will give it to you now. I have already

told the elders that if I die unfortunately, the Xuantian Sect will give it to you." "

Master, Zixun and Zi Oh, why didn't you choose them to inherit the Xuantian Sect?" Chu Yu was confused. No matter how powerful he was, he was not of the blood of the Emperor Ziwei.

Looking at the sleeping coffin, Emperor Ziwei slowly spoke, "Zixun is my son. I naturally understand that if he becomes the leader of the Xuantian Sect, the Xuantian Sect will be surpassed by other sects within a hundred years. Cannibalization is only a matter of time."

After saying that, Emperor Ziwei paused, "As for Zi Xi, I think he would rather live more freely." The master still loves Zi very much. "Chu Yu was a little envious.

"Chu Yu, promise me not to let Xuantian Sect decline. I believe that your ability will make Xuantian Sect develop better. "God Emperor Ziwei also made this decision after careful consideration.

Chu Yu knelt down on one knee, "I will definitely live up to my master's trust! "

Okay!" "Ziwei Divine Emperor helped Chu Yu up, then turned and left.

Chu Yu glanced at the extra coffin in the corner. This must be what Ziwei Divine Emperor left for him! On the other side, the dividing line between the immortal and demon areas There, a negotiation is going on.

In the battlefield, large amounts of corpses will be piled up every day, which will cause damage to the interstellar environment, because a charter must be drawn up. "You clean up the corpses on odd numbers every month, and we will clean up the bones on even numbers.

Responsible for cleanup. Wu Yong, the representative of the Immortal Cultivation Area and the first generation disciple of the Xuantian Sect, said.

Mo Luo glanced at him and said, "When you clean up every day, do you think you are cleaning up your own yard?"

"What do you mean! " "Wu Yong really didn't want to deal with these people if he hadn't had to.

Mo Luo held out a finger and said, "Ten days of fighting, one day of truce, and both the immortal and demon sides will send people to clean up together, and whoever has the people will take them back! "

Wu Yong looked at Shu Yu next to him, wondering if this method was feasible.

Shu Yu smiled slightly and turned to look at Mo Luo, "Of course it is possible, Mr. Mo has thought it through. "

No, no, it's just talking." Think carefully before doing anything." Mo Luo said unceremoniously

.

Wu Yong was instantly angry, and Mo Luo was cursing him for being brainless!

Shu Yu pressed Wu Yong's shoulders, gave him a calm look, and then said to Mo Luo | "I heard that the Demon Emperor sent an alchemist to worship him. I don't know who is among them. ?"