Chapter 50 Picking up the bargain

Mo Ming took out his camera and took pictures of the environment here. After the island was transformed, it would no longer look like it is now. Although the island was very big, it always had an end. Four days later, the six of them returned to the beach.

Jim and the crew were grilling fish, and the smell wafted far away.

"It seems we came back at the right time." Mo Ming took the little guy's hand and walked over with a smile.

"Boss!" the crew members stood up and said hello.

Jim also stood up, with fish meat still on his mouth.

Everyone sat together, had a feast of grilled fish, and then prepared to return home.

"We haven't given a name to this island yet" Luo Xiaobai thought of an important thing. We can never call this island by a number in the future.

Everyone had returned to the cruise ship, and Mo Ming said, "Then I'll leave this task to you." Luo Xiaobai thought about it again and again, and the crew members were also waiting for him to name the island and leave.

"Let's call it Dominator Island." Luo Xiaobai decided, with a smile in his eyes.

Mo Ming smiled faintly, thinking that the reason why the two of them were here was to advance to the Dominator, "Okay, let's call it Dominator Island."

"This is a good name, domineering enough." Xiang Yu gave a thumbs up.

Chu Yu was also surprised that Xiaobai could come up with such a name.

The cruise ship set sail and left the Dominion Island.

On the way back, Jim was picked up by a boat brought by American congressmen.

During this period, Mo Ming went to the ship and stayed for half an hour. When he came back, the smile was still on his lips.

Luo Xiaobai guessed that this guy must have benefited from that congressman.

"Tell me the truth, what benefits did Jim's father give you?" Luo Xiaobai started to extract a confession with an interrogating attitude. Mo Ming smiled and rubbed the little guy's head with his big hands, "I'm going to open a few branches in the United States, and let him find a few better locations and take care of me." As expected, he is a profiteer, from the United States

. There are only a few good places, and every inch of land is valuable, so Mo Daniao was embarrassed to speak. However, international news reported that there were major political changes in the United States. It is thought that Jim was kidnapped

because of their relationship and the plan was ruined. Jim's father must thank them.

Thinking about it, Jim's father would be relieved to be able to repay this favor.

Returning to the Imperial Capital again, the seven-day holiday is over.

Everyone went back to their work, Luo Xiaobai continued to treat illnesses and save people, Mo Ming opened a branch to make money, Chu Yu returned to Huajitang, and Xiang Yu was bragging at work.

"You don't believe it. I really went to the sea to a private island during this vacation." Xiang Yu took out the photos taken with his mobile phone.

Several colleagues came over to take a look and said, "Your skills are good."

Xiang Yu had a black line on his face. No one would believe him if he told the truth these days.

"Brother Xiang, please stop talking nonsense. You are a food stall player, but you still go to the sea to go to a private island?" A buddy who has a good relationship with Xiang Yu joked.