Chapter 427 Green Tea Table

Kaqi was stunned when he heard this, "Isn't this good?"

The queen took Kaqi's hand and said, "There is nothing wrong with it. If this can help you embark on a broader world, it will be worth it." That's what she said, but Kaqi felt that Mo Qiyun was treated unfairly here, not to mention that the young man seemed to have no emotional experience.

The emperor saw his son's concerns and slowly said: "When you reach a higher level one day, you will understand how right what your father, emperor and mother said today is."

"Yes, only by leaving here can I learn more, and when I return here, I can help make this place stronger.  "Kaqi said firmly. .

The emperor and queen nodded happily, "Yes, after you leave, I will declare that you will be the supreme ruler of the planet, with a status higher than any other emperor. Kachi knelt down on one knee, "Thank you, father

, I won't let you down. "

Kaqi didn't take too long to mistake him. After talking about these emperors and queens, they left.

Kaqi came to the back garden and found Mo Qiyun.

"Do you like it here? "Kaqi had a gentle smile on his face, but he had mixed feelings in his heart.

Mo Qiyun nodded repeatedly, "I like it very much. It turns out that the light can also give color to the rockery setting during the day." "

Yes, but this kind of The light is dazzling, so be sure not to let it come into contact with your eyes. "Kaqi reminded.

Mo Qiyun nodded in agreement, although he didn't think there was anything that could hurt his eyes. The two walked around in the garden,

and then came to the warehouse where high-end mechas were stored in the palace. Compared with the previous warehouse, only members of the royal family can enter here.

"Why are there still rusty mechas? "Mo Qiyun was dazzled, but was quickly attracted by a special mecha.

Kaqi came to the front of the mecha and said, "This mecha is the ancestor of all mechas and the first one on the planet. Mecha. "

That's it. Mo Qiyun walked over and touched it, "Is this a low-level mecha?

"That's right. I didn't expect you to be able to tell the level of the mecha. " "Kaqi was surprised by Mo Qiyun's talent.

Mo Qiyun suddenly smiled, "No, the first mecha on the planet will definitely not be a high-end mecha. "

"It's absolutely true. "Kaqi thought.

The two of them were chatting and laughing, and they were not bored at all watching these metal mechas.

Kaqi would tell Mo Qiyun the history that happened on these mechas, which was very important to Mo Qiyun. It

was also a good experience.

In the evening, Kaqi and Mo Qiyun returned to their residence together.

Luo Xiaobai was test driving the hover car. When he saw his son coming back, he immediately jumped off.

Mo Ming hurriedly took over the hover car. He was under control, thinking that thanks to him being with the little guy, otherwise the little bastard would have to destroy the car.

"Dad! "Seeing Luo Xiaobai get off the floating car, Mo Qiyun immediately ran over.

"P Hei, where did you go? You actually ran away all day. Luo Xiaobai teased his son.

Mo Qiyun glared at his father and said, "I'm not wandering. I just went to the castle's warehouse with Kaqi to see the mechas."

"Is it fun? " "Luo Xiaobai has limited interest in these mechas.