Chapter 420 Arena Competition

After An Yun went out, Mo Ming sat cross-legged on a chair.

Luo Xiaobai and Zi Luo were sitting on the bed.

Sitting on the flat bed, Luo Xiaobai thought that thanks to the change of sheets, the room was ventilated again, otherwise he would have died.

"Calm down, we are about to start." Luo Xiaobai sat behind Zi Bao and placed a hand on his back.

Zi Xi nodded slightly and then closed her eyes.

Time passed by, and both Mo Ming in the room and An Qi who was guarding outside were anxious.

Sweat oozed from the foreheads of both Luo Xiaobai and Zi Hao. Zi Oh's face was sometimes red and sometimes pale, and her expression seemed to be in great pain.

"Huh!" Two hours later, Luo Xiaobai finally took back his hand.

Mo Ming immediately walked over, "How was it?"

Luo Xiaobai wiped the sweat from his forehead, and then grinned, "It's very successful, we can let An Yun in." An Yun, who heard the

movement, had already come in. Hearing this Immediately squatting in front of the bed, "Why is Xiaobao not awake yet?"

"He has recovered his cultivation and needs to adjust his breathing. He will wake up soon. I think you don't want to stay here for a long time. I have a bottle of Yangyuan Pill here. , take one pill every month and can stop using it after one year." Luo Xiaobai habitually followed the doctor's instructions.

An Yun took the Yangyuan Pill and said, "Thank you very much. An Yuan can't repay me. If I am of any use in the future, I will go through fire and water without hesitation." "Don't make it so serious. It's rare to have deep love in the world. You two should be good to each other

. Cherish it." After saying that, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming left temporarily.

After walking out of the restaurant, Luo Xiaobai took a breath of fresh air.

"You are more generous this time." Mo Ming walked beside Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai looked back and smiled, "I don't know why, I just feel that it's not easy for them. I'll help if I can." " You!" Mo Ming sometimes really doesn't understand what

the little guy says.

After all the hard work, it was already the second day of using force to make friends.

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai simply went to watch the ring battle.

Today is even more lively than yesterday. Both the monks defending and attacking have reached the level of Golden Immortal or above.

"I think there will be a battle between the Immortal Lord and the Immortal Emperor tomorrow." Luo Xiaobai looked at the lively arena match.

"You are murdering someone with malicious intent!"

Several immortal cultivators were shouting under the arena in the demon cultivator area.

Just now, an immortal cultivator was competing in the ring and was seriously injured by the demon cultivator guarding the ring. His cultivation was completely destroyed.