Chapter 413 Secret

Luo Xiaobai took out the redbud grass from the space, "I can see that you really need it. I can give you the redbud grass now. Of course, if you are not in a hurry, I can also help you refine a furnace of purple pole." The man in Danziyi

didn't believe that the other party would be so kind, "Say your conditions. "

Luo Xiaobai's bad taste came up, "Let me see your face.

"That's it?" The man in purple didn't expect that this could be regarded as a condition.

Luo Xiaobai nodded seriously, "That's it."

The man in purple took off the black mask on his face without hesitation, revealing a contrasting face.

Luo Xiaobai's pupils shrank, there was another handsome guy, but unfortunately half of his face had been destroyed, and it looked like he was burned.

"Was your face burned by the divine fire?" Luo Xiaobai could tell at a glance that his injury was caused by the divine emperor's fire.

The man in purple clenched his fists, "Yes, do you still dare to risk offending the God Emperor to help me refine elixirs?"

Luo Xiaobai suddenly smiled, "Why don't you dare, the God Emperor is not my father, tomorrow morning Come to Yuelai Restaurant to get medicine from me."

"Thank you, Mr. Luo." After saying that, the man in purple suddenly disappeared.

"Xiao Bai, you promised too hastily." Mo Ming disagreed.

"Mo Daniao, it's not that I'm rash, but there's something fishy about the divine fire burning. There is no fire poison in the opponent's body. It can be seen that the opponent's purpose is just to ruin his appearance. It would be fine if the opponent is a pervert, but it is the God Emperor who takes action. , don’t you think it’s strange?” Luo Xiaobai said, the God Emperor is not only the head of Xuantian Sect, but also Brother Chu’s master.

Mo Ming raised his hand and touched the little guy's head, "I didn't want to get involved in the dispute, but it backfired." "Hey

, if I don't care, will Brother Big Bird just stand by and watch?" Luo Xiaobai suddenly smiled.

Mo Ming raised the corners of his lips, "In that case, then contact your brother Chu."

Luo Xiaobai nodded, and after the two returned to the hotel guest room, they immediately contacted Chu Yu.

This time only Chu Yu came. The Xuantian Sect was preparing for the Three Realms Competition and was already very busy.

"Xiao Bai, Master Mo, didn't we just separate, did something happen?" Chu Yu was wearing Xuantian sect clothes, and he hadn't changed his clothes yet.

Luo Xiaobai clicked his tongue twice, Brother Chu is really handsome.

Mo Ming said, "We did encounter something. After we left today, we passed by the Purple Bamboo Forest..." and told what happened just now.

"Are you sure that the injury was caused by the divine fire?" Chu Yu frowned more and more, almost a hundred years ago. He still understood the master's character. Although he was ambitious, he was not a boring and cruel person, otherwise he would not have become the God Emperor. , unify the immortal cultivation area.

Luo Xiaobai was very sure, "It must have been caused by divine fire."

Chu Yu thought for a while, combined with some secrets in the sect, and thought of a person.

"Do you know the God Emperor's youngest son?" Chu Yu asked.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "Of course I know, didn't you say that he died a thousand years ago?" "That's right, the