Chapter 458: Gratitude and grudge resolved

Shu Yu, who was fighting, didn't know that he was being arranged by others.

Seeing that Situ Nian was injured, he showed a twisted smile, "If I kill you here, Ao Jin will definitely not find out." Situ Nian covered his injured arm, "I will tell him after I kill you here

. !"

After saying that, Situ Nian suddenly transformed into his true form and launched an attack in the form of a dragon.

The biggest difference between immortal cultivators and demon cultivators is that demon cultivators are much stronger than humans.

Situ Nian's cultivation level was already higher than that of Shu Yu. After transforming into his true form, even if Shu Yu used some unscrupulous methods, he could not break through Situ Nian's defense.

Seeing the magical weapon of self-protection helping him resist attacks again and again, Shu Yu felt that the immortal power in his body was constantly diminishing. He knew that the limit of the magical weapon was coming soon.

"Bump!" As the protective artifact shattered, Shu Yu flew out and spat out a mouthful of blood.

Situ Nian returned to his human form and walked up to Shu Yu step by step.

Shu Yu swallowed three level seven healing pills in a row, but the effect of the medicine took time to evaporate, and Situ Nian would not give him this chance.

"Situ Nian, you can't kill me!" Shu Yu was really scared. He didn't want to die. He also wanted to become a master in this world of cultivation.

Situ Nian grabbed Shu Yu's neck with one hand and said, "Give me a reason not to kill you." If it hadn't been for Shu Yu's frame-up, he wouldn't have been imprisoned for a thousand years.

Shu Yu's eyes darted from side to side until she felt like she couldn't breathe well, "I said, I said, I didn't save Ao Jin back then!" "

What!" Situ Nian paused when he heard the words.

Feeling that her breathing became easier, Shu Yu told what happened that year.

"You may not remember that Ao Jin was accidentally injured and fell into the lake. You rescued him. However, your spiritual consciousness was not yet open at that time and you acted purely on instinct. Because I was on the shore, I helped him.

He gave Ao Jin a hand.

But after he woke up, he mistakenly regarded me as his savior.

Before I could refute, the people looking for Ao Jin in the demon cultivator area came.

After I learned Ao Jin’s identity, naturally he would not Turn down this pie-in-the-sky good thing..."

Situ Nian did not expect that the benefactor Ao Jin, the idiot, had always wanted to thank was him, not Shu Yu, the water

creature.

"Later, you gradually rose to prominence and gained recognition from the Demon King. Ao Jin also developed a liking for you.

I

suddenly became afraid. There were too many good things in the Demon Cultivation Area. I didn't want to give up these easily accessible elixirs and respect. .

Moreover, when I saw Ao Jin falling in love with you, I also discovered my own feelings.

How could I give up Ao Jin to you? What’s more, with the support of the Demon Cultivation Area, I can definitely reach the level nine alchemy master.

However, contrary to expectations, Ao Jin's heart is with you, even if he knocks you out of the realm with his own hands.

,,