Chapter 37 Relatives are coming

Before the year-end party was over, Mo Ming took Luo Xiaobai and left first, which fully demonstrated the boss's willfulness.

Sitting in the car, Luo Xiaobai looked at the starry sky outside obsessively.

"What are you looking at? Are you lost in thought?" Mo Ming turned to ask his little guy.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "I was wondering if there would be cultivators outside the earth."

"There must be, but we are just passers-by here, so just be ourselves." Mo Ming said to the little guy.

However, living in such a familiar world made Luo Xiaobai unable to regard it as a test.

Back at the villa, the two of them couldn't help but make out.

Luo Xiaobai lay on the bed and looked at his lover beside him. Fortunately, Brother Big Bird was by his side no matter where he was.

Seeing that the Spring Festival is getting closer and closer, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming took care of the things at hand and went to Luo Xiaobai's hometown to celebrate the New Year.

"Brother called? What's the matter?" Luo Xiaobai packed his luggage and asked after seeing Mo Ming hang up the phone.

"Asked me if I would go back to celebrate the New Year, and I said I would go to your house." Mo Ming handed the things to the little guy.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this, "What did the elder brother say? You won't be unhappy, right?"

"No, I didn't go home every time in the past years." Mo Ming said, sometimes his people were abroad.

As long as the eldest brother doesn't mind, it's fine. After he locked the suitcase, Luo Xiaobai clapped his hands and said, "Let's go!"

Mo Ming picked up the suitcase, and the two of them left the villa and went home to celebrate the New Year.

Xin Xiu received the call early in the morning, but her words were a little vague, making Luo Xiaobai confused.

"Our mother definitely wants us to go back, don't think too much about it." Seeing that the little guy looked distracted after hanging up the phone, Mo Ming spoke to comfort him.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, but still felt uneasy, so he called Luo Xiaobing.

As expected, Xiao Bing was very talkative and quickly explained the situation at home.

It turned out that the uncle's relatives were here. No wonder my mother's tone sounded unhappy.

Thinking about it, it would definitely be bad for those relatives who couldn't afford to come early for no benefit.

Now that Luo Zhi's family is getting better and better, these relatives who used to look down on Luo Zhi and Xin Xiu must be jealous.

"Xiao Bing, don't let your parents be bullied. Mo Ming and I will be there in three hours." Luo Xiaobai told his brother on the phone.

"Don't worry, there's that kid Jiang Bin. I used to think he was glib, but now I realize he's only awesome when he has to deal with others." Luo Xiaobing said with a smile.

Luo Xiaobai also smiled. Although Jiang Bin was just an uncle, he had recently become a son-in-law.

Moreover, Xiaoxue also gained a foothold in the Jiang family. It is said that her mother-in-law was very kind to her and was afraid that she would run away with someone else.

Now that Luo Xiaoxue is in the Jiang family, she is the hen that can lay golden eggs. Everyone treats her as a treasure.

In the final analysis, it was all because Luo Xiaoxue had a rich and powerful brother-in-law who helped Jiang Bin in his career.