Chapter 38 Borrowing Money

"Xiao Bai, my parents are too feudal. Society is developing so fast now. Everyone has recognized same-sex relationships for a long time. It's over now!" Luo Qingqing saw that the older generation was in trouble, so she took over the conversation.

Luo Xiaobai made an emotional gesture, "Really? That's great. We'll find a restaurant later and let's go out to eat!"

"Whatever you want to eat out, it's better to eat at home." Uncle Luo didn't want to go out to eat. It was inconvenient to talk outside, and he was embarrassed to open the door.

Luo Xiaoxue said from the side, "My mother has been suffering from back pain recently. I'm afraid she won't be able to cook anything, not to mention it's troublesome to clean up. Let's go out to eat." At this point, Uncle Luo couldn't say more, It is really not appropriate for the younger siblings to endure the pain in their backs and cook or something, not to mention that they have something to ask for now.

In this way, a group of people left Luo Zhi's house and headed to a nearby restaurant.

Luo Xiaobai went to call Mo Ming, so he walked last.

"We are all relatives, why bother? Just use money to send him away." Mo Ming didn't understand the little guy's thoughts.

Of course Luo Xiaobai also wanted to do this, but there is a first time and a second time. These greedy people will only take it for granted in the end.

"Even if we have to give them money, we can't let them get it easily, and we must let them know that there is no possibility of a second time." Luo Xiaobai had long thought that these relatives would find him if the incident between him and Mo Ming came out. Come to your door.

"It's up to you." Mo Ming smiled fondly.

"If you want us to have a good New Year, you have to cooperate with me in a while." Luo Xiao rolled his eyes and already had an idea.

"Okay." Mo Ming naturally agreed.

When he arrived at the hotel, Luo Zhi booked a private room and gave the menu to his eldest brother first, "Everyone can order whatever they want." Now that they had arrived at the hotel, these people were not polite and ordered whatever they wanted

.

Luo Zhi didn't mind either, as his family now had enough money for a meal.

At the dinner table, Luo Dajun toasted to Luo Xiaobai, but he didn't know what excuse he used.

Luo Xiaobai's job is to be a doctor. He can't let Luo Xiaobai transfer him to the outpatient clinic to clean the house.

"Xiao Bai, it's not easy to work at your cousin's spicy shabu stall. People say that there is a lot of money there in the Imperial Capital. See if you can arrange a job for him, even if it's a security guard in a shopping mall." See Mrs. Luo. If your son can't open his mouth, just say it for him.

Luo Xiaobai sighed, "Auntie, I also want to help, but you know I have just arrived in the capital for a long time, and I am still working for others!" Hearing this, everyone looked at Mo Ming. There is such a

person An awesome boyfriend still works for someone else?

Mo Ming pretended not to see it and just ate on his own.

"Brother Mo is usually very busy with work. This time when I came back with him, I must have missed a lot of things." Luo Qingqing said like a little woman, with a pair of eyes that seemed to have small hooks.

Mo Ming glanced at Luo Qingqing, "I am indeed very busy, but spending the New Year with my parents is a sign of filial piety. No matter how busy you are, you can't take it for granted." The only people here who can be called Mr. Mo's parents are