Chapter 43 Party

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai returned to the imperial capital again. Luo Xiaobai was very familiar with this highway that they had traveled on several times.

But on this familiar road, a car accident occurred that affected traffic.

The middle section of the road was blocked by an overturned truck. Not to mention them, all cars passing by this road would be blocked here unless the accident scene was cleaned up.

"Are there any casualties?" Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming had already gotten out of the car, and depending on the situation, they would not be able to pass in a few hours.

A driver who had been stuck here earlier than them said, "No, the driver of the truck was tired and hit the wall next to him. The truck filled with fruits overturned." Everyone is still very qualified

. There is no village or shop here, and everyone has to help pick up the fruits all over the ground. But it’s not easy to pick up tons of fruits.

Luo Xiaobai took a few steps forward and picked up an apple from the ground. The peel was bruised.

The highway traffic police are maintaining order here, and the empty trucks are coming in the opposite direction under the leadership of the highway traffic police.

A woman took out a supermarket shopping cart from the trunk of a jeep. "Everyone, please help and pick up these apples so that we can get through here earlier." For a time, shopping carts, strollers, and shopping bags were all crowded

. After it was used, no one took any of it privately. They all helped deliver it to another truck.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming also stepped forward to help. After a while, there were fewer and fewer apples on the ground, and the truck box was already half full.

The highway traffic police videotaped the scene and posted it online, hoping that everyone would like to see it as something positive.

As a result, at this moment, a group of sheep walked over from the side of the highway.

No matter how loud the old sheep herder yelled, the sheep just refused to obey his command and came in groups to eat the apples.

Everyone was speechless, and some people helped herd the sheep.

"Hey, hey, little guys, if you continue to eat secretly, I will make you into roasted whole sheep." Luo Xiaobai held an apple in his hand and threatened the sheep.

The leading goat said "baa", kicked its hind legs, jumped forward, and took the apple in Luo Xiaobai's hand into its mouth.

Everyone who saw this scene burst into laughter.

The old sheep herder couldn't laugh or cry, and looked at Luo Xiaobai very apologetically, "My wife usually drives these sheep, but she is in the hospital now, so I can only lead the herding team. I originally wanted to sell these sheep, but tomorrow is Big gathering."

Luo Xiaobai pointed at the goat that snatched the apple from his hand, "Do you want to sell this sheep?"

"Sell it, do you want to buy it?" The old man did not expect that the other party would buy the sheep if they disagreed.

Luo Xiaobai nodded and made a fierce look on his face, "Yes, that's it. I want to eat a roasted whole lamb tonight!"

The old man stepped forward and took the weight of the male goat, "More than two hundred kilograms, four thousand yuan." Do you want money?"

"Yes!" Luo Xiaobai said, "Please help me tie it up and stuff it in the trunk of my car." "No problem!" The old man rolled up his sleeves and started to work