Chapter 441 Both died

"Go ahead, this thing looks too scary!" Mo Luo came to this Immortal Emperor-level puppet.

This is not a skeleton puppet, but a mummy puppet. I don’t know which tomb the ghost master took it out from.

Mo Qiyun controlled the puppet to restrain his aura, and then said, "He is really ugly. Unfortunately, my current cultivation level is not enough, otherwise I could help him with plastic surgery." Luo Xiaobai urged his son, "Put it away quickly."

Mo Qiyun chuckled and immediately put away the puppets. The reason why his father did not agree with him becoming a ghost cultivator at first was because he was afraid that he would play with these things. "Hurry up and practice. If you become an Immortal Emperor, you can control ten puppet of the same level."

Mo Ming spoke unhurriedly.

Feng Liu's heart trembled. He would really be no match for this naughty boy by then.

Time passed day by day, and seeing the war outside getting more and more intense, Mo Luo was already very anxious.

Compared to The situation on the border is also fierce in the Immortal Cultivator area. The

Xuantian Sect officially confronts the Evil King's Palace, but God Emperor Ziwei never appears. Instead, he asked his eldest son Zixun to lead the disciples of the Xuantian Sect to fight. .

Chu Yu sent all the pests and borers of the Xuantian Sect to the front line one after another, leaving only a few

disciples with high talents and good character.

"Da Xian'er, I also want to go to the front line. "Xiang Yu's hands have been itchy for a long time, but Chu Yu didn't let him leave at all. Chu

Yu really didn't know how to explain to this idiot. It was obvious that those people sent out were sent to die, so why did he cause trouble? "You are willing to give up

. Leave me alone in the sect and go out by yourself? "Chu Yu showed a hurt expression. He knew what to do to keep Xiang Yu's heart. Otherwise, sooner or later, this guy would not listen to his advice and leave secretly. Just like Huangfu Yuan from Jianfeng, he could obviously avoid it

. The incident happened. He stayed in Jianfeng for retreat, but ran away secretly. Because of his relationship with Mo Luo, everyone in the immortal cultivation area now shouted for beating. Xiang Yu immediately expressed his stance, "Of course I will not leave you alone!

" Immediately, he said with a playful smile: "Why don't we go together?"

"Let's go together. Who will guard Xuantian Sect? " "Chu Yu asked him.

Xiang Yu was about to leave this place to the elders, but then he thought that none of the elders were doing anything, so he stopped.

"I know you are bored. When this matter is over, we will go visit the three major cities. How good is the area? "Chu Yu didn't forget to hit him with a stick and give him a sweet date.

Xiang Yu thought about it seriously and said, "Okay, you have to keep your word.

" It's a deal. " "Chu Yu smiled softly.

He couldn't stand Chu Yu's appearance, so his bones softened and he leaned directly over to Xiang Yu.

Chu Yu hugged Xiang Yu, which was the only warmth around him.

In the camp of the Evil King's Palace, the wounded They are being treated.

Once the Immortal Cultivation Area gets serious, they will appear too weak.

"Mother, a lot of people have gathered in the Immortal Cultivation Area. "Zi Xi

appeared .

This incident was expected by Qi Yue, "Let's wait a little longer, he will appear soon. "