Chapter 476 Who are you!

Luo Xiaobai has a strong mouth and eats all kinds of dried fruits, but Mo Ming is allergic to peanuts, so Luo Xiaobai is afraid that Mo Ming will eat peanuts by mistake, so he never buys them.

But when eating today, Mo Ming saw that among the handful of dried fruits Luo Xiaobai grabbed, there were peanuts!

A chill rose in Mo Ming's heart.

Thinking about the little guy's performance during this period, although there is no problem in every word or action, there are still clues found in many places.

It's like seeing the crime scene today. With the little guy's personality, he would definitely squeeze in as soon as possible and examine the body.

Also, when gambling, the little guy didn't use his clairvoyance ability, and I haven't heard the little guy say anything bad about the system recently. All this seems normal, but it is abnormal.

Of course, what was even more abnormal was that he slept in the same bed with the little guy every night, but during this time he had no desire at all.

Excluding the possibility that there was something wrong with his body, there was a problem between them.

Mo Ming glanced at the guest room next door. No matter what guess he had now, he would wait until the little guy came out of seclusion.

This time, Luo Xiaobai stayed in seclusion for three whole days, and there were no more murders in the ghost domain during these three days.

When Luo Xiaobai came out of seclusion on the fourth day, Mo Ming gave him a box.

"What is this?" Luo Xiaobai looked at the thing in Mo Ming's hand.

"The mechanism box, inside is my gift to you." Mo Ming brought the small box to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai raised his lips and smiled, reaching out to take it, "Thank you." "

Don't thank me yet. Guess what's inside. If you guess it right, I'll give it to you." Mo Ming suddenly withdrew his hand and gave up.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this, and then a smile appeared on his face again, "It must be a magic medicine, right?"

Mo Ming handed him the mechanism box, "The answer is inside, you can find out for yourself."

Luo Xiaobai blinked. , took the box in Mo Ming's hand, started playing with it, and opened it within a moment.

"Pearls?" Luo Xiaobai didn't expect Mo Ming to give him such a thing.

Mo Ming nodded, "I remember you said you wanted to refine the Beauty Pill last time. This pink pearl is the best."

"Thank you." Luo Xiaobai thought for a moment and then thanked her.

"You're still polite to me now." Mo Ming raised his hand and rubbed the little guy's head.

Luo Xiaobai stuck out his tongue, and then played with the pearls in the box.

Mo Ming's face darkened. The little guy was second to none in terms of medical skills, but he was very disabled in other aspects.

I remember that Mr. Mo once took out a mechanism box and let Luo Xiaobai play with it. As a result, the little guy used his clairvoyance power and took a long time to open it.

But just now, the little guy obviously didn't use his clairvoyance ability, but he was able to open it in a short time.

What happened to the little guy?

Mo Ming was sure that the Luo Xiaobai in front of him was definitely his true self, but Xinzi was no longer his little guy.

It suddenly occurred to me that that night, the little guy had a nightmare, and then went to the ghost house during the day. The origin of the murder seemed to have started from that day.