Chapter 415 The competition begins

"Fight? Come on, who's afraid of whom!" Xiang Yu also took out his own weapon!

At this moment, Chu Yu suddenly came back and saw such a tense scene.

"Are these two senior brothers at my place looking for trouble with my Taoist companion?" Chu Yu's appearance immediately made the two people who were looking for trouble shrink their necks.

One of them said: "No, I just kindly reminded Brother Xiang Yu to pay more attention to his words and deeds.

I didn't mean to cause trouble. " "Chu Yu's last two words of 'repay' were said very forcefully.

Knowing that they were hated by Chu Yu, the two men suddenly broke out in a sweat, "No, no, we have something else to do, so we'll leave first.

Seeing the two people walking away, Chu Yu turned around and asked Xiang Yu, "Are you okay? "

"It's okay, I'm just very angry. " "Xiang Yuwohuo said.

Chu Yu smiled slightly, "They don't know that you have broken through to the level of Immortal Emperor, otherwise they would never dare to come and trouble you.

"But when you were only a Golden Immortal, you were already running amok in the Xuantian Sect. " Xiang Yu was depressed. Is there something wrong with his character?

"That's because they are worried about the leader." "Chu Yu knows how much he has. When he didn't become the disciple of Emperor Ziwei, he was still in trouble all the time. "That's right, thank you for your efforts, otherwise those people wouldn't know how to chew their heads off

. Woolen cloth! "Xiang Yu discovered that in this sect, intrigues happen every day.

But it's understandable if you think about it. After all, Xuantian Sect is the number one sect in the immortal cultivation area, with thousands of disciples. Without these things, It’s strange.

“By the way, what are you and Xiaobai and the others doing? Xiang Yu asked curiously. He went there last night and left again this morning

.

Chu Yu opened his mouth and wanted to tell Xiang Yu, but he restrained himself. He suddenly felt that the Xuantian Sect was not an absolutely safe place.

"It's nothing, don't you know Xiaobai's temperament? He just makes a fuss. " Chu Yu said with a smile. Xiang Yu did not doubt that he was there, and immediately agreed after hearing the words, "He is just making a fuss out of a molehill. Tomorrow is the competition of the Three Realms. As a closed disciple of the master, do you want to prepare some decent clothes? "

"Sect costumes are enough. "Chu Yu has never been picky about food and clothing.

Xiang Yu took out an aqua blue robe and asked, "What do I think of this dress? "

Not good." "Chu Yu glanced at Xiang Yu and found that Xiang Yu's personality was not suitable for such a dull robe.

Xiang Yu took out another dark blue robe with dark patterns embroidered on it, "Where's this one? "

It's okay. " "Chu Yu made two gestures on Xiang Yu's body to highlight his temperament. Xiang Yu decided to wear this dress tomorrow. The next day, the weather was clear and cloudless. The competition of the Three Realms will be

held

in

Xuan It is held in the realm of Tian Sect.

According to the degree of power of each sect, Xuantian Sect arranges different positions for them. To the east

, the three sects in the Immortal Cultivation Area are next to each other, flanked by the sects in the Demon Cultivation and Demon Cultivation Areas. Where.