Chapter 18 Being tricked

Mo Ming said: "Do you still remember Shui Qianqian at the Ziye Club that day?"

"You know, the woman who is interested in you is not her, right?" Luo Xiaobai almost forgot about this woman, but he didn't expect this woman still didn't give up.

Mo Ming nodded, "Last night, we had a normal dinner party, and she was also present. I can confirm that I didn't drink too much, but I was very drunk." You don't need to guess what happened next. You must have been taken to the hotel. Went in.

As it turns out, it is.

After Mo Ming fell unconscious, he was taken to the hotel by Shui Qianqian. When he woke up, the bed was covered with traces of the two of them having sex. "Since you didn't know and were tricked, I can forgive you!" God knows, when Luo Xiaobai said this, his teeth clenched.

Mo Ming grabbed Luo Xiaobai's hand and kissed the back of his hand. "There's even worse news."

"Will he be photographed?" Luo Xiaobai thought of the worst possibility.

Mo Ming nodded. Not long after he woke up, a group of reporters rushed in.

So much so that even though Mo Ming knew that he was being tricked, he didn't have any solution now.

Luo Xiaobai didn't know whether to be angry with him or sympathize with him. The other party was obviously relying on his rhythm.

"What are you going to do?" Luo Xiaobai asked. With Mo Daniao's character, he would not be willing to suffer this loss.

Mo Ming thought for a while and realized that the contact with Africa was almost done, and the cooperation with the Chidori Group was no longer necessary.

It seems that Chidori Group also discovered this, which is why Shui Qianqian is so eager.

"If you dare to scheme against me, you must be prepared for revenge." Mo Ming narrowed his eyes and said, "Besides, only Shui Qianqian knows whether he did it last night or not." "What do you mean?" Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this

. , could it be a fairy dance? These two people have no relationship.

"Shui Qianqian must have been fucked, but that person is not necessarily me." Mo Ming raised his hand and pinched the little guy's face, "Let's not talk about whether I have the ability to be knocked unconscious. If I really did it, , There should always be some traces on the body."

However, except that his clothes were stripped off, there were no other traces.

As for Shui Qianqian helping him take a bath, the hotel must also have a special Chinese medicine bath liquid for the little guy.

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up, "So your chastity is still there?"

Mo Ming turned to look at Luo Xiaobai, "Chastity?"

"Ahem, I just want to say, are you really not insulted?" Luo Xiaobai The more you draw, the darker it gets.

"Insult?" Mo Ming looked at him with a half-smile.

Luo Xiaobai covered his mouth, looking like he was about to become extremely happy and sad.

Mo Ming did not make trouble with him. This matter must be carefully calculated and let everyone outside know about the consequences of plotting against him, Mo Ming.

Luo Xiaobai did not disturb him. Since they had not slept together, even if the scandal was reported, it was false. Besides, he believed that Mo Daniao would handle it well.

Putting aside whether Mo Ming is interested in this woman or not, the fact that Shui Qianqian of the Light System plotted against him has already sent him to an eternal hell.