Chapter 426 Mecha

"I'll teach you." Kaqi took the initiative to walk over and instruct Mo Qiyun on how to use the mecha.

Luo Xiaobai and others were hanging out here, not to mention these big guys were really cool.

"I didn't expect that our son would actually like mechas." Luo Xiaobai said to Mo Ming with a smile.

"The charm of chess is still that of a child." Mo Ming smiled lightly. In the world of cultivation, a hundred years old is just the beginning of life.

Moro is also very curious about these mechas, but he prefers to rely on his own strength rather than relying on these foreign objects.

"Hey, where is that guy A Fei?" Mo Luo turned his head and found that A Fei was gone.

Luo Xiaobai used his clairvoyance power and found Ah Fei under a mecha that was being maintained. It turned out that this guy had stolen his skills from a master.

"This boy is extremely dedicated!" Luo Xiaobai seemed to find his original self in A Fei.

Mo Ming also saw Ah Fei, "He is working hard for his dream."

On the other side, Mo Qiyun could already control the mecha to walk, and his face was red with excitement.

"This is fun, but it's too small. Let's change it to a bigger one!" After playing for a while, Mo Qiyun felt a little unsatisfied.

After getting off the yellow mecha, Mo Qiyun pointed at the sapphire blue mecha not far away and said, "That's it!" "That's

my exclusive mecha, you know how to pick it." Kaqi teased.

"Don't bear to borrow it!" Mo Qiyun took out a bag of crystal stones from the space and threw it directly to Kaqi.

This is the first time that Kachi has been bribed so blatantly, but for the sake of these crystals, I borrow them. ,,

This mecha needs his blood to activate, which means that it cannot be used by non-royal members.

In order for Mo Qiyun to position the mecha, Kaqi could only enter the cab together.

Although it is a single-person cab, even if there are two people sitting in it, it will not feel crowded. This is the advantage of a large mecha.

Mo Qiyun is a fast learner, and she mastered the essentials of driving a mecha in a short time, but unfortunately she was unable to fight in actual combat.

At this moment, the communicator on Kaqi's wrist rang, saying that violent elements appeared somewhere and were driving mechas to attack ordinary people.

Kaqi asked the other party to send the coordinates, and then said to Mo Qiyun: "Wait for me at the training ground for a while. I will be back soon." "Are you going to fight? Take me with you!" Mo

Qiyuncai Don't go down there.

Kaqi met Mo Qiyun's gaze and was attracted by his pair of long eyelashes. The fluttering eyelashes seemed to tease the apex of his heart.

"Okay." Kaqi agreed by mistake.

By the time he reacted, it was already too late to regret it, not to mention that the coordinates over there had already been sent, so it was not good to mistake it as a mistake.

Leaving a message behind, Kaqi took Mo Qiyun and left directly from the air.

"Damn it, that Highness kidnapped little Qiyun!" Mo Luo shouted.

The staff came over quickly and told them that His Highness was on a mission and would be back soon, so that they could

wait here with peace of mind.