Chapter 418 Bright Fire Bead

Luo Xiaobai knew through mental perception that Hu Dong was not lying.

"Then you want to take it away?" Luo Xiaobai was reluctant to part with it.

After confirming that there were no traces of the contract on Xueqiu's body, and that his cultivation was progressing quickly, Hu Dong hesitated. Although the demon cultivators are united, the demon cultivator area has not been peaceful recently. All of them, including the Bright Tiger King and the Reno Lion King, have died, and no one knows who stole their bodies.

"Why don't you ask Snowball if he wants to go back?" Mo Ming suggested. He didn't mind if this little thing left. Hu Dong and Hei Bao looked at Snowball at the same time. Bright Tiger blood was very precious, and they didn't

Good decision.

"Xueqiu, do you want to leave with them, or stay with me." Luo Xiaobai asked Xiang Guangminghu directly, and he knew that Xueqiu would understand.

Xueqiu looked at Hu Dong and Hei Bao, then at Luo Xiaobai and others, and finally touched Hu Dong's arm with his little paws, then jumped into Luo Xiaobai's arms without hesitation. He liked that wonderful thing. Place, I like that chatty little yellow chicken^

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips and smiled, it was worth it that he saved this little thing.

"You two are so brave, you actually dare to decide whether Guangming Tiger will stay or go."

Just as Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief, two more people came in from the door, and they were both acquaintances.

"Master!" Mo Qiyun immediately threw herself into Situ Nian's arms. It had been several years .

Situ Nian patted Mo Qiyun on the back and said with a slight smile: "You are taller than the master, and you are still acting like a baby." Mo Qiyun raised his head and said: "Even if I am a thousand or ten thousand years old, I still belong to the master. Apprentice."

"Unfortunately, I am not your only master anymore." Situ Nian pretended to be heartbroken.

Over the years, the master had teased him about this matter. Mo Qiyun finally found a way to fight back. , "Then I will call you Master Beauty from now on, so that you can be separated from the ghost master with a wrinkled face."

Ao Jin snickered beside him, this child has grown up unknowingly, Xiao Nian will not tease him again if he wants to It's easy.

"See Mr. Ao." Hu Dong and Hei Bao immediately saluted. This was the prince of their demon cultivation area. However, when Xueqiu saw Ao Jin, his reaction was nothing but trembling.

Come to think of it, Ao Jin is a divine beast. Even the bright tiger, which is a holy beast, is still unable to compete with it.

"Master Ao, it's not that we want to keep Snowball, but the situation in the demon cultivation area is unstable and the Bright Tiger bloodline is very thin, otherwise we wouldn't make this choice." Hu Dong explained.

"Aren't you afraid that they are bad guys and will wait until the Guangming Tiger reaches adulthood to extract its blood, dig pills and eviscerate its bones?" Ao Jin looked at the two beasts coldly.

Hu Dong and Hei Bao looked at each other.

Heibao said, "I don't think they are bad people."

"How can you, a blind man like you, still look at people?" Ao Jin really didn't know how he had the nerve to say this.

"If it were before, we might still be worried, but after Mr. Ao and Mr. Situ came, we are no longer worried." Hu Dong said in a low voice.

"Oh, why?" Ao Tian thought to himself, Hu Dong is worthy of being of the Qinghu lineage, and his mind is spinning quickly