Chapter 48 Island

Mo Ming smiled faintly, "No, that volcano has not erupted for hundreds of years. The time for another eruption should be five hundred years later. Moreover, even if it erupts, the area affected will be limited and it will not cause too much damage to the island. Influence."

Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, as long as the volcano doesn't cause trouble.

"The only dangerous thing on this island should be the tropical rain forest." Chu Yu said at this time.

Mo Ming nodded, "Yes, because it has not been developed, everything here is the most primitive, so there are some wild beasts in the tropical rainforest."

"Has no one investigated it?" Luo Xiaobai hesitated, could it be that before buying, you don't even need to consider the danger of wild beasts?

"The only thing that's certain is that there are no savages, that is, aboriginals, here. As for the wild beasts, initial inspection shows that they are tigers and leopards." Mo Ming explained the situation here.

The corner of Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched, and the tiger and leopard words came out of Mo Daniao's mouth, just like ants and cockroaches.

However, this is already their private territory, so even eating wild animals shouldn’t be considered a crime, right?

Thinking of this, Luo Xiaobai licked his lips, "Then we are going deep into the tropical rainforest now?"

Mo Ming glanced at the travel bags carried by the crew, "Everyone carries one on his back. If we get separated halfway, remember four days Come back here later."

Everyone agreed at the same time. Of the six crew members who came down, four of them stayed with Jim to camp on the shore. The other two were sharpshooters and would act together with Mo Ming and the other four.

After carrying their own luggage, a group of six people entered the tropical rainforest.

The two crew members who came in with them were named Zhou Tie and Zhou Gang. Despite their similar names, they were actually just colleagues.

The two men walked in front with a compass and took advantage of the situation to clear the weeds so that the people behind could walk more easily.

Luo Xiaobai and Chu Yu seemed to have entered a treasure house. The vegetation here was very rich, and there were many famous medicinal materials among them.

"Can I collect it at will?" Luo Xiaobai asked uncertainly. The value of many of these things cannot be measured in money. Mo Ming smiled and said, "Of course, everything here is yours, but you don't have to worry, because this tropical rainforest will not be moved in a short time. We will build a living area on the east side of the island." Surprisingly,

Luo Xiaobai doesn't have to worry. Unless he encounters some particularly good medicinal materials and is afraid that he won't find them the next time he comes, he will take out a small shovel from his backpack and dig them out.

Chu Yu also went to help. As the saying goes, if you do one thing, you should be dedicated to it. His understanding of medicinal materials is not inferior to Luo Xiaobai's.

I saw these two people were like little bees, tossing and turning for a while.

"What kind of flower is this? It's so beautiful." Xiang Yuxian was extremely bored and found a huge flower with bright colors.

Just when he was about to reach out and touch it, Chu Yu, who was ten meters away a moment ago, suddenly came over and wiped his hand. Xiang Yu was startled, wondering if this flower was an endangered plant that was under special protection?