Chapter 453 Departure

Half a month later, Luo Xiaobai successfully refined the Lixiao Pill.

Chi Ying finally recovered. Not only did her hidden injuries disappear, her cultivation level recovered, and her appearance was even better than before.

Chi Ying is very grateful to Luo Xiaobai. It can be said that Luo Xiaobai gave her a new life.

Luo Xiaobai didn't care much about this. It was the duty of a doctor to treat illnesses and save people, not to mention that Chi Ying was worth saving.

After Chiying recovered, Huajitang resumed business and began to receive patients again.

On this day, there were two tall and thin men at the door who were not waiting in line.

Xiang Yu nudged Chu Yu with his elbow, "Look at the Huajitang operated by me, the patients can be discharged all over the street." Back then, the Huajitang

on earth only sold traditional Chinese medicine, and there were only a limited number of customers every day, and sometimes there were no customers all day long. Opening.

Chu Yu also didn’t expect that there would be so many people visiting the hospital.

Listening to the chats of those waiting in line, it was clear that most of them were monks from other planets, and they obviously came here because of the reputation.

“Hey, why don’t you two line up? "Someone behind him was unhappy.

Xiang Yu turned around and glared at this person, "We don't want to see a doctor, so why wait in line!

"What are you doing here if you don't want to see a doctor? You are looking for trouble! " "Speaking of this, the man in the queue showed a hostile face

. Hearing this, other people also looked at Chu Yu and Xiang Yu with unkind expressions.

The two people made simple disguises before going out, and no one recognized any of them. He is the head of the Xuantian Sect, otherwise he would be too quiet to say a word.

Xiang Yu blinked, "These people are very protective of Huajitang. "

This is natural. Although the alchemist inside is invisible, he is a miracle doctor. We all count on him to cure illnesses and save lives!" "A person in the front row spoke.

I see, I think there are many people who owe Luo Xiaobai a favor during this period.

"Next person. "Although Chi Ying regained her appearance, she still wore a red veil on her face.

Before the person in front could enter, Chu Yu and Xiang Yu walked in first.

"What's the disease? Luo Xiaobai asked without raising his head.

"Lovesickness." "Chu Yu chuckled.

Mo Ming immediately raised his head, wondering who had screwed him up and dared to tease him. As a result, he saw two familiar people. Although Chu Yu had made some disguises, he didn't hide it. But him.

Because Luo Xiaobai couldn't see, he recognized Chu Yu's voice immediately, and immediately stood up and stretched out his hand, "Brother Chu! "

Chu Yu held Luo Xiaobai's hand and said, "Yeah.

"Don't you see that we are busy? There are so many people queuing up behind us. Let's get down to business first. " "Mo Ming walked over and separated their hands.

Seeing this, Xiang Yu thought that Master Mo was getting jealous again.

Just when those people behind were about to accuse, they saw Chu Yu and Xiang Yu had already stepped aside. Chi Ying looked at After taking a look at Chu Yu, he continued to call for people.