Chapter 411 Five Young Masters Gathering

Holding the fairy sword, Luo Xiaobai broke into the barrier directly.

"Junior brother Xiaobai!" The injured Jianfeng disciple looked at his junior brother who had been missing for nearly a hundred years in disbelief.

"Hello, senior brother!" Luo Xiaobai raised a big smile.

The sword-dancing man on the side raised his lips, "Interesting, Jinxian's senior brother, Immortal Emperor's junior brother."

"Can you tell my cultivation level?" Luo Xiaobai turned to look at the sword-dancing man. Logically speaking, only the cultivation level Only those with high cultivation can see the cultivation of those with low cultivation.

The sword-dancing man nodded, "I have a keen sense of this. I didn't expect that besides Huangfu Yuan, there are such young talented disciples in Jianfeng." Being praised as a genius, Luo Xiaobai couldn't help but straighten up his waist

. "Senior brother Huangfu is much better than me.

In the private room upstairs, Chu Yu said to Mo Ming with a smile: "I didn't expect Xiaobai to know how to be humble.

"I think he is not being modest, he is trying to make a big statement. " "Mo Ming still knows the little guy relatively well.

On the field, since Luo Xiaobai has already drawn his sword, there is no reason to take it back, "Fellow Taoist, do you want to make a few gestures?

"Okay, but please be merciful, fellow Taoist. " "The sword-dancing man's expression became serious.

"It's easy to talk. "Luo Xiaobai held up a sword flower like a showman, and then attacked the opponent.

The sword moves of the two people were very beautiful. It was more like a performance than a sword competition.

The sword dancing man also Unexpectedly, he thought that Jianfeng were all rigid people, but he didn't expect that there were like-minded people.

But in Luo Xiaobai's view, this was not a life-and-death fight, and there was no need to go to war.

Following Luo Xiaobai's move Swinging the sword with his backhand, the sword-dancing man surrendered.

"My name is Gu Yuan, thank you fellow Taoist for showing mercy. "The sword-dancing man held his sword in both hands and saluted.

Luo Xiaobai pretended to return the salute, "My name is Luo Xiaobai. We are not acquainted with each other. At the same time, I apologize to you on behalf of my senior brother. "

Haha, I was wrong too. " "Gu Yuan smiled slightly.

"Let me talk about the two of you on the stage. I admit that your sword fight was very exciting, but there is still a show behind! " Hongshang, who performed before, appeared on the stage.

Luo Xiaobai and Gu Yuan looked at each other, showing a embarrassed smile.

Luo Xiaobai returned to the private room, while Gu Yuan returned to the backstage.

The next performance was Yao He played the piano to calm down the intense atmosphere just now.

"Jianfeng's fellow students asked me to come over. I'll go first and be back later. "As soon as Luo Xiaobai sat down, he saw the Jianfeng brothers diagonally opposite waving him over.

Mo Ming waved his hand, meaning to get out of here.

Luo Xiaobai then got up and went to the private room where the Jianfeng brothers were.

" Junior Brother Xiaobai, you are so amazing, you actually have the cultivation level of an Immortal Emperor! "Several Jianfeng senior brothers all said with envy. It seems that we have to work hard." "