Chapter 13 Fate

After looking for a weekend, Luo Xiaobai came to the medicinal materials market.

This time he is going to Huajitang to buy some Chinese herbal medicine and then refine some magic pills.

Because Mo Ming was busy with social activities, he did not accompany Luo Xiaobai.

Arriving at Huajitang, Luo Xiaobai said hello to Dr. Qian and went straight to Chu Wang.

"A few days ago, a customer named Song came to buy medicine. Was it you who prescribed the medicine?" Chu Yu asked Luo Xiaobai to sit in the back hall.

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "That's right."

"I prepared three days' worth of medicine for him. I think I should finish it by now." Chu Yu poured a cup of tea for Luo Xiaobai and sat across from him.

Luo Xiaobai thanked him and said, "Well, his illness has recovered." "

At his age, there are not many people who have damaged their bodies." Chu Xing looked at Luo Xiaobai with a half-smile.

Luo Xiaobai knew that Brother Chu had a deep understanding of medicine. Although he was not a doctor, he was familiar with medical science and understood the properties of medicine.

"Brother Chu, I want to buy some things this time. The age requirement is a bit high." Luo Xiaobai began to change the subject.

"Oh? Take out the medicine list and let me take a look. If it's not available in the store, I'll find a way to get it for you." Chu Yu has his own channels for getting the goods. Luo Xiaobai took out the medicine list. There were hundreds of medicinal materials listed on it, including many century-old ginseng and Ganoderma lucidum.

Chu Yu looked over it and said, "I have most of them here, and I need to prepare some for a few days. When do you want it?" "Can you get it together within a week?" Luo Xiaobai hoped to refine the magic pill as soon as possible.

Chu Yu put away the medicine list and said, "No problem."

After talking about business, the two talked about something else.

Chu Yu found that he and Luo Xiaobai could talk very well, as if they had known each other for many years.

Seeing that it was noon, Luo Xiaobai's cell phone suddenly rang.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the caller ID, and it was Xiang Yu's number!

It was a coincidence that it was better to come early than to come. Luo Xiaobai answered the phone.

Xiang Yu's voice came from the receiver of the mobile phone, inviting Luo Xiaobai to dinner as a thank you for saving his life that day.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at Chu Yu, "I'm with my friends, do you mind if I add another person?"

Xiang Yu thought it was the man that day, so naturally he didn't mind. Invite one person to dinner, or two people. , the difference is not big for him.

After hanging up the phone, Luo Xiaobai extended an invitation to Chu Xing, "It's almost noon. Brother Chu, can I invite you out for dinner?" "You?"

Chu Yu's ears were very sensitive, but he couldn't hear the content of the call just now. Clearly.

"It's all the same!" Luo Xiaobai laughed shamelessly.

Chu Yu did not refuse, not to mention that Luo Xiaobai had already finished talking to the other party.

After saying hello to Dr. Qian, Chu Yu and Luo Xiaobai went out.

Doctor Qian rubbed his eyes as he watched the two of them walk away. He was so surprised that Master Min went out to eat with someone!

Luo Xiaobai drove his car to the hotel he had agreed with Xiang Yu.