Chapter 471 Recognition

The spirit boat went straight to Jian Peak. Immortal Emperor Bai Su knew that his two proud disciples were back, and he greeted them with a smile.

"Xiao Bai, Huangfu, you are very good. After this experience, your cultivation level has improved a lot." Immortal Emperor Bai Su said while holding the hands of Luo Xiaobai and Wu Ya.

Huangfuyuan was talking to Mo Luo, and in a blink of an eye he saw that his master had recognized the wrong person.

"Master, I'm here." Huangfu Yuan twitched the corner of his mouth. Even if the master is old, he won't be dimmed, right?

Only then did Immortal Emperor Bai Su pay attention to the person he was holding. He originally thought that the person standing with Luo Xiaobai was his apprentice, but he thought he wanted to catch the wrong person.

"Wu Ya has met Immortal Emperor Bai Su." Wu Ya retracted his hand and realized a problem. Maybe he and Huang Fu Yuan were really similar.

Immortal Emperor Bai Su nodded, "Fellow Taoist, you don't have to be polite."

After saying that, Immortal Emperor Bai Su swung his knife at Huangfuyuan, "I thought your cultivation level had improved again. Why don't you go out and improve your cultivation level? None!"

Huangfuyuan was scolded by his master and thought to himself that he had only been out for a few days, how could it be so obvious that he had entered the country? However,

Huangfuyuan also felt that he had slacked off a lot in his cultivation during this period, and it seemed that it was time to retreat for a while. .

After describing the actual combat experience this time, Huangfu Yuan suddenly became hesitant to speak but stopped talking.

"Let's go out first and arrange a room for Wu Ya." Mo Ming pulled the little guy to stop being such a gossip.

Luo Xiaobai nodded regretfully, then took Wu Ya away first, and arranged a small courtyard for Wu Ya near where he and Senior Brother Huangfu lived.

"What are you going to say?" Immortal Emperor Bai Su looked at Huangfu Yuan. It was rare to see his disciple hesitate like this.

Huangfuyuan raised his head and looked at his master, "I want to know my life experience."

"Because of Wuya's appearance?" Immortal Emperor Bai Su thought of Wuya's face. Not only were the two similar in appearance, but they also had similar temperaments.

Huangfu Yuan nodded, "When I saw him, I had a special feeling."

Immortal Emperor Bai Su sighed, "When I picked you up back then, there was nothing else on you except the sachet."

"The fragrance." Sachet, what sachet?" Huangfuyuan was a little confused.

Immortal Emperor Bai Su took out a sachet from the space, "Do you still remember this?"

Huangfuyuan took the sachet and seemed to have some impression, "Master, did you show it to me?"

"Nonsense, on the day you come of age, I I wanted to give the sachet to you, but when you saw it, you looked disgusted and said it was for women, and then you were dragged away by several junior brothers to drink. Speaking of this, Immortal Emperor Bai Su was very depressed. He was so perverted that he would give his apprentice a sachet. There were obviously special reasons.

Huangfuyuan smiled sarcastically, "Why does it look familiar to me?

Immortal Emperor Bai Su glared at him angrily, "I have identified the herbs inside. They are all medium and high-grade. Long-term wear can have the effect of repelling mosquitoes and calming the nerves. It is suitable for children to carry. "