Chapter 08 Short vacation

After the meal, the two couples who used to be anxious to go home after finishing the meal now had no intention of leaving. Xin Xiu and Luo Zhi should have been happy, but these two families did not stay for them. "Brother Mo, how did you and my eldest brother meet?"

"Brother Mo, my eldest brother is very lazy, don't be surprised."

Luo Xiaobai looked at his younger brother, younger siblings, younger sister, and younger brother little by little. The brother-in-law besieged Mo Ming and had no intention of helping. Anyway, Mo Daniao dealt with it with ease.

"Xiaobai, come here." Xin Xiu called Luo Xiaobai over.

Luo Xiaobai's heart trembled, wasn't he trying to settle accounts?

Although he was worried, Luo Xiaobai got up and followed Xin Xiu to the kitchen.

"Mom." Luo Xiaobai called cautiously.

"What's going on between you and Mo Ming?" Xin Xiu asked with a frown, why did Xiaobai get involved with the CEO.

Luo Xiaobai heard something moving outside, and saw his father standing at the door.

"Mom, I really don't have feelings for women. After I arrived in the imperial capital, I met Mo Ming by chance. Then we had similar interests and we got together." Luo Xiaobai made up a reason.

Xin Xiu glared at him, "Do you think I will believe it? You and the CEO have similar interests, and we are reading comics together?

"Shh! Mom, I am studying medicine now and will soon take the exam for my medical license. If he is sick, I will treat him and then he will be familiar with it. "Luo Xiaobai glanced outside to make sure that Mo Ming wouldn't hear what he said.

"What's the disease? " Xin Xiu remained skeptical.

"Impotence. "Luo Xiaobai said mysteriously.

Xin Xiu's face immediately showed a look of shock. No wonder this man is already forty and has not yet been married.

This time, not only Xin Xiu, but also Luo Zhi, who was standing at the door and eavesdropping, was shocked. There was no doubt that they knew their son's character and would not joke about such a thing.

Although they were dissatisfied with their son being with a man, if the other man was impotent, it would be good to be a brother. They saw it and let the boy It was unlikely that he would marry a woman in vain.

Thinking of this, when Xin Xiu and Luo Zhi came out again, their attitude toward Mo Ming softened a lot. Mo Ming thought

that the little guy had impressed the elders with their feelings, and he couldn't help but feel Overflowing.

"Brother Mo, this is my eldest brother's photo album when he was a child. Do you want to see it? "Luo Xiaoxue took out Luo Xiaobai's photo album.

Luo Xiaobai was surprised, there were photos of him after he gained weight, "No need, right? "

Originally, Mo Ming was not interested in Luo Xiaobai's childhood photos, but seeing Luo Xiaobai's appearance aroused his interest.

"Bring it here, let me take a look. "Mo Ming stretched out his hand.

Luo Xiaoxue immediately handed over the photo album. She found that the person her eldest brother was looking for this time was not bad, much better than that Zheng Shuai. Moreover, her husband seemed to have something he wanted from

Mo Ming, so she wanted to help him no matter what. Jiang Bin came over

and put his arms around Luo Xiaoxue's waist. This was the first time the two had been so close since their relationship broke down. Luo Xiaobai