Chapter 36 Year-end Bonus

Before, Professor Miao didn't know that Zhu Xiaoming was Zhu Lin's son.

"They will only take advantage of your kindness, because this is something they don't have." Luo Xiaobai glared at Zhu Xiaoming, losing all his knowledge.

Like his father, Zhu Xiaoming only knows money. If they can get these five hundred thousand, they can live a good life in Lanzhou. Then find a place where no one knows them, and they will be just as happy.

"There is a road to heaven but you don't take it. There is no door to hell but you come here instead. Don't blame us for being cruel!" Zhu Lin and Zhu Xiaoming rushed towards Luo Xiaobai at the same time.

Luo Xiaobai used mental attacks to make them stunned for a moment, and then dodged their offensive.

"Xiao Ming, catch him quickly, don't let him escape!" Seeing Luo Xiaobai retreating to the door, Zhu Lin suddenly lost his composure.

Zhu Xiaoming picked up a steel pipe from the ground and chased Luo Xiaobai.

Zhu Lin glanced at Professor Miao who was tied to the chair, picked up a weapon from the ground, and chased outside.

"Xiaobai, be careful!" Professor Miao shouted anxiously, but his body turned sideways, the chair tilted, and the whole person and the chair fell over.

Outside, Luo Xiaobai ran to the third floor, with Zhu Xiaoming and Zhu Lin chasing after him.

"Two idiots, I'm here!" When they ran to the I intersection, Luo Xiaobai did not forget to remind them which way he went to prevent them from going back to hurt Professor Miao.

"Baby, catch him!" Zhu Lin shouted from behind.

Zhu Xiaoming in the front was a little confused. Who was his father calling him "little brat"?

The three men chased each other in the factory until the sound of police sirens was heard outside.

"Damn it, they called the police!" Zhu Xiaoming was really confused. He was still young. What should he do?

Zhu Lin gritted his teeth and said, "There is no rush to go back now. Let's capture the guy in front and use him as a hostage!" At this time

, Professor Miao had been rescued by the police who arrived. Although he suffered some minor injuries, the problem was not big.

"Go and rescue Xiaobai quickly, he lured the two kidnappers away!" Professor Miao said anxiously.

The mobile phone positioning signal is constantly moving, and it can be determined that Luo Xiaobai is in the factory area.

"Don't worry, we have surrounded this place. No one can get out. People from the first team, follow me to the third floor!" The captain pulled out his gun and led people directly to the third floor.

"Professor Miao, are you okay?" Mo Ming glanced upstairs. Not to mention that the little guy had special powers. Even if he didn't have anything, ordinary people would not be his opponent.

"I'm fine, thanks to Xiaobai, otherwise my life would have been lost here." Professor Miao thought of Luo Xiaobai and the way he looked when he saved her, as if they had known each other for a long time.

Seeing that Professor Miao was fine, Mo Ming knew that Xiaobai's mission was accomplished, so he went out to see the situation outside.

As soon as he raised his head, Mo Ming saw the little guy playing with the two kidnappers. He was running so happily in front of him, while the two people behind him were as tired as dead dogs, chasing after his little guy.