Chapter 422 Portrait of a Woman

Ao Wen didn't think so, "Wouldn't it be detrimental to the majesty of our demon cultivating area if we send some soldiers and generals out?"

"Are you serious about going?" Ao Ze looked at his younger brother.

"We must go. Even if the world of cultivation is really going to be in chaos, before this chaos occurs, our demon cultivation area cannot weaken its power." Ao Jin participated in the discussion just now and also saw that the peace in the world of cultivation is coming to an end. "

Okay Okay, but you go by yourself, don't take Situ Nian with you." Ao Ze sighed, this kind of meaningless thing was the only thing he cared about.

"Okay, just go by yourself." Ao Jin grinned, finally able to relieve the problem of itchy hands.

Other regional sects are also discussing for quotas.

Unexpectedly, although the Xuantian Sect identified one person, it was the little-known eldest son Zixun.

The other two people come from Jianfeng and Chixia Valley.

In the demon cultivation area, apart from Ao Jin, the other two people are not famous even though they are both Immortal Emperor cultivators.

The same goes for the Mo Xiu area, where Mo Luo and Mo Ming did not participate in the battle.

"Xiao Bai, who asked you for pills just now?" Mo Ming found that the person asking for pills looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "I don't know, but it's quite generous anyway^" The other party came with the recipe and materials, and he just processed it and got the amethyst.

"That's the Exploding Yuan Dan. You really dare to sell it." Mo Ming stroked his forehead. It was about to be the last day of the Three Realms Competition. Didn't the little guy think about the purpose of buying the Exploding Yuan Dan at this time?

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips and smiled, "It will be exciting soon. Anyway, you and I are not in the competition, so just watch the show with peace of mind." "You!"

Mo Ming knocked on the little guy's head, this is not A worry-free thing.

Finally, it was time for the final round of the Three Realms Competition. Twelve people stood on the stage, and a powerful person who had not been around for a long time was assigned to the competition.

Luo Xiaobai glanced up and saw that there were actually two familiar people, namely Ao Jin, who represented the demon cultivator area, and Feng Liu, who represented the casual cultivator.

There were a lot of people here to watch the game today, not so much to watch the game, but to see the situation.

The final competition started soon, but the top four were decided in the morning, with a representative from each force standing on the stage.

Next is the ranking competition. The people competing for first and second place are Ao Jin and a man named Zixun.

After Luo Xiaobai inquired, he found out that this Zi Xun was the eldest son of Emperor Ziwei of the Xuantian Sect.

However, this person did not make a statement clearly. If he had not come forward today, he would not have known that this person existed.

The battle started soon. Both Zi Xun and Ao Jin were immortal emperors, but Ao Jin, as a demon cultivator, had some advantages.

Just when everyone thought there was no suspense in this year's Three Realms Competition, Zi Xun's cultivation level suddenly soared.

Although he cannot reach the level of God Emperor, he is definitely at the high level of Immortal Emperor.