Chapter 07 Meeting Parents

"Who am I?" Luo Xiaobai also wanted to know this.

He slowly turned his head and looked into Mo Ming's eyes, "If I said it, would you believe it?"

"You won't know until you tell me whether i believe it or not." Mo Ming took out a box of cigarettes from his pocket.

Luo Xiaobai sighed, "I had a long, long dream. In the dream, there was you, Brother Mo Wei, Sister Fu Jia, Mr. Mo, the old lady, and everything about you." As he said, Luo Xiaobai sighed. Xiaobai told everything in the dream just like telling a story.

In Luo Xiaobai's dream, they went from the initial acquaintance to knowing each other and finally falling in love.

Mo Ming knew that the Mo Daniao Luo Xiaobai was talking about was him, because if these things happened to him, he would make the same choice.

"Inheritance of the Demon Lord?" When Luo Xiaobai talked about the inheritance of the Demon Lord, Mo Ming frowned.

Only then did Luo Xiaobai think of this question, "By the way, are you okay with your body?" "Ten years

ago, the old man found an expert to help me suppress the disease in my body, but I don't know what the Demon Lord's inheritance is. ." Mo Ming frowned. Although the patient suppressed it, he still occasionally felt chest pain.

Luo Xiaobai thought for a while, "If you suppress it, you will treat the symptoms but not the root cause."

Of course Mo Ming knew this, but if he could be treated, he wouldn't delay it until now.

Then, Luo Xiaobai talked about the end of the world and the fantasy world of cultivation.

"Will the end of the world really come?" Mo Ming didn't believe it.

Luo Xiaobai didn't know either, "Probably not. Since rebirth has not become a reality, then the apocalypse is just a sign." There are different versions of the rumors about the apocalypse every year, but Luo Xiaobai believes that the so-called

apocalypse It is not brought to mankind by the earth, but caused by mankind's own destruction.

"I don't know if I can believe what you said. Since you regard all this as a dream, let it be a dream." Mo Ming hoped that Luo Xiaobai would look forward instead of dwelling on the past and pursuing the past

.

Of course Luo Xiaobai knew this, "So, I came to you to create our own memory, a memory in reality." "Okay." Mo Ming agreed, maybe it would be good to create such a memory.

Mo Ming continued to drive, "It's a pity that you were reborn many years ago. It would be great if you were in the future."

Luo Xiaobai twitched the corner of his mouth, "Do you still expect me to tell you the winning numbers of Shuangseqiu?" "

Haha, that's not enough. "Mo Ming said with a smile: "Just give me a few good stocks to invest in." "Haha

, you are really not greedy." Luo Xiaobai did not expect Mo Daniao to be so receptive. If it were him, he would It takes several days to digest.

After the two drove home, Luo Xiaobai went to the kitchen to work.

Mo Ming leaned at the kitchen door and looked at him. There were many people in Luo Xiaobai's story. It was not difficult to investigate the authenticity, but subconsciously, he already believed the other person.

"What are you looking at?" Luo Xiaobai cut the pepper into shreds.

"When I read Ninth Level Alchemist, it feels like your story is like a novel." Mo Ming joked with a smile, because he is included in this unfinished novel.