Chapter 472 Looking for a Relative

While eating watermelon, Luo Xiaobai helped the two of them analyze, "Based on the genes in your body, your parents must be immortal cultivators. This way, the direction of search can be narrowed down a lot."

""But the area of ​​immortal cultivation is not small!" Although Mo Luo is a demon cultivator, he has a deep understanding of the area of ​​​​immortal cultivation, especially the aristocratic families, which are as numerous as stars.

Luo Xiao rolled his eyes and said, "We can find someone to help."

"Are you talking about Chu Yu?" Mo Ming knew who the little guy was talking about without even thinking about it.

How dare Luo Xiaobai admit this, "In the realm of Xuantian sect, we can ask Brother Chu for help, and on the casual cultivator side, we can ask for help from sick young masters and playboys!"

"Yes, that guy Feng Liu has the best information" Mo Luo and Feng Liu were good friends .

"Would it be too much work?" Huangfuyuan didn't want to bother so many people with his own affairs. Luo Xiaobai waved his hand, "What's the point of laboring and mobilizing people? Those people are just doing nothing."

After discussing it, everyone divided the work and cooperated. One day after _ months, Feng Liu received news that he had really found out some news.

For this reason, Luo Xiaobai and the others left Jianfeng in the spirit boat and headed to Quyuan Star where Feng Liu was located.

This is a beautiful planet with many female cultivators and few male cultivators.

It is said that Fairy Chiying in Chixia Valley today was originally from Quyuan Star.

After Luo Xiaobai and others arrived here, they went to meet Feng Liu.

"This is the only place you can find." The smell of pollen around him was so strong that it made Luo Xiaobai sneeze several times.

Feng Liu swung the folding fan, "I was searching carefully, otherwise would I have been able to find clues?"

"Qi Yun didn't follow?" Mo Ming said suddenly.

Feng Liu was choked, "Qi Yun is busy fusing the soul of the Yin Sha old demon into the Immortal Emperor puppet, and he will not be able to get out of the trap in a short time." Luo Xiaobai discovered that Feng Liu knew about Qi Yun

. More than him as a father.

It seems that after the last incident in the ghost realm, Feng Liu paid more attention to Qi Yun.

"Tell me about the clues you found first." Mo Luo said. Huangfu Yuan and Wu Ya were in a hurry. Feng Liu immediately told what he had learned. Three thousand years ago, there was a woman from the

Han family in Qu Yuanxing. Her name is Han Xuan. It is said that her cultivation talent is extremely high. She can use a soft sword like a part of her body. Originally, Han Xuan had been selected by Chixia Valley, and she was waiting to join Chixia Valley when new disciples were recruited the next year

. However, something happened that year.

A dark Suzaku suddenly appeared in Quyuan Star, as if it had run out from another plane.

At that time, Quyuan Star directly turned into a battlefield until a nearby group of casual cultivators discovered it and came over to kill An

Em f+

-Mu Ke.

Then those casual cultivators temporarily stayed in Quyuan Star to help rebuild it.

It was also at that time that Han Xuan, the daughter of the Han family, had her first love affair and fell in love with a casual cultivator named Huangfu Yanning.