Chapter 10 Exam

Early the next morning, Luo Xiaobai looked at the empty bed, holding on to his old waist that could not move.

Just eat up and leave, that's what a bastard like Mo Ming is talking about!

I took out my phone from the pillow and looked at the time. It was already nine in the morning!

He wanted to return to the imperial capital before tonight, so he had to get up.

"Are you awake?" Just when Luo Xiaobai was about to get up and go to the ground, Mo Ming walked out of the bathroom.

"I thought you were gone!" Luo Xiaobai said deliberately while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Even if I have to leave, I will leave you a red envelope, otherwise you will be in bad luck." Mo Ming joked with a smile.

Luo Xiaobai kicked her out of habit, but the result was tragic, and the song "Chrysanthemum Remaining" echoed in her heart.

"Hey, do you think I'm a woman? I need a red envelope to lose my virginity!" Luo Xiaobai cursed, Mo Ming, this bastard, is really not a good person

!

Because Luo Xiaobai was not feeling well, he had breakfast in bed.

At noon, Luo Xiaobai said nothing more than covering up in bed, "Let's drive back quickly, otherwise it will be dark by the time we wait in the Imperial Capital." Mo Ming thought for a moment, today is the last day of the May Day holiday, let

alone Luo Xiaobai, the part-time worker, and he, the boss, will also be busy tomorrow.

"Okay then, I'll drive slowly. If you don't feel well, you must tell me." Mo Mingzhu ordered.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that if he had done it less last night, he would not be like this. "When I return to the imperial capital, I will go to Huajitang to buy some medicine and make a magic elixir that can cure all diseases." Mo Ming's mouth curled up

. Damn it, whether in or out of dreams, he is not very optimistic about this magical elixir.

Luo Xiaobai snorted coldly. His magical elixir had saved many people, and he didn't know why the big bird monster looked down on it.

"Sooner or later you will beg me." Luo Xiaobai thought of the hidden dangers in Mo Daniao's body.

"Hmm, just wait." Mo Ming didn't think there would be such a day.

The two left the hotel and drove back to the imperial capital.

During this period, Luo Xiaobai received a call from Xin Xiu, asking him if he had set out and reminding him to pay attention to safety on the road.

Immediately afterwards, he received a strange call and found out that it was his sister Luo Xiaoxue's mobile phone number. It was to thank him for the gift. During the conversation between the two, Luo Xiaobai heard Jiang Bin's voice, as if urging Luo Xiaoxue to

say what's up.

"Xiaoxue, give the phone number to my brother-in-law." Luo Xiaobai said. He has seen a lot of people and the world. It seems that Jiang Bin asked him for something, but Xiaoxue was too embarrassed to speak.

"Brother." Jiang Bin's voice came from the phone.

Luo Xiaobai responded, "Brother-in-law, what's the matter?"

Jiang Bin on the other side was a little nervous. He had never felt this way when he saw this elder brother before.

"Brother, I want to open my current restaurant into a chain, but I don't have enough funds in hand. Can I borrow some money from you?" After Jiang Bin said this, his face turned red. He knew that Luo Xiaobai started What does that sentence of brother-in-law mean? As long as Luo Xiaobai dares to lend him money, he will treat Xiaoxue as his ancestor from now on and will never let her down.