Chapter 24 He Dongxiang is poisoned

"I can not hurt them, or even let you go. As long as you give me this person next to you, I promise that after eating him, I will leave completely and never appear in Miao territory." Lan Ao looked at Luo greedily. Xiaobai, as if he was the most delicious meal in the world.

Luo Xiaobai swallowed his saliva, thinking if he were the same person he was before losing weight, would this person be able to eat?

"I didn't expect that I am different." Luo Xiaobai was enjoying himself in pain, and he didn't know why he was so delicious now. Lan Si Feng stood in front of Luo Xiaobai with a cold voice, "Don't even think about it!"

"That's really a pity, I can only eat you all." Lan Ao showed a look of pure hunting.

At this moment, all the Bai family members who were ambushing here appeared.

Lan Ao smiled coldly. If he really had a back-up plan, he would say that his son was not a reckless person, otherwise he would not have tolerated it for so long

.

The war started instantly, and the Bai family's Gu Masters all used their own tricks.

This was also their first time dealing with Emperor Gu.

Lan Si Feng also joined the battle. This was originally the Lan family's business, so there was no reason to rely entirely on the Bai family.

The second master of the Bai family pierced Lan Ao's arm with his sword, and thick yellow mucus flowed out of Lan Ao's body.

Are you really not a human being?

Lan Si Feng completely gave up, and every strike was filled with murderous intent.

"Boy Lan, use your blood to draw out the Emperor's Gu!" Old Man Bai shouted. Lan Ao's body functions were deteriorating very quickly. It seems that Emperor Sheng had been dissatisfied with this body for a long time.

Lan Si Feng gritted his teeth, cut his wrist directly, and suppressed the restless golden cicada Gu.

Lan Ao roared, "Unfilial son, what are you doing!"

Luo Xiaobai looked on, and it turned out that this method could still be used to deal with the Emperor Gu, but it consumed too much blood.

Not only the emperor Gu, but also the Gu insects that usually feed on blood became uneasy.

It's just that he didn't dare to act recklessly in front of the powerful power of Emperor Gu.

Seeing that the Emperor Gu was trying to break away from Lan Ao's body, Lan Ao used all his strength to rush towards Luo Xiaobai. As long as he drank this man's blood, he would be able to completely control the Emperor Gu.

If he wants to live forever and become the first person in the Gu art, he depends on Luo Xiaobai!

Luo Xiaobai didn't expect that Lan Ao still wouldn't give up. It seemed that Lan Ao was as persistent as ever towards him, whether in or out of dreams.

Just when Lan Ao went to catch Luo Xiaobai, Mo Ming suddenly appeared and pointed a pistol at Lan Ao's heart.

But at this time, the Emperor Gu has transferred, and the heart is no longer Lan Ao's weakness.

Lan Ao, who was hit in the heart by a gun, slapped Mo Ming away with one palm, and then grabbed Luo Xiaobai's shoulder.

Seeing this, Lan Si Feng hit Lan Ao with all his strength, but was kicked away by Lan Ao.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, my life is at stake!

At this moment, the Bai family's Gu array had been formed, and hundreds of insects attacked Lan Ao at the same time.