Chapter 449: Replenishment

For this reason, Luo Xiaobai has no other way. His problem lies at the source and must be solved from the root.

The man left disappointed, but he knew the crux and would make a decision later.

After the man left, Luo Xiaobai held the counter and walked to Mo Ming, "How much did you make today?" "Are you short of amethyst?" Mo Ming didn't know why the little guy was so obsessed with amethyst. Although amethyst can assist in cultivation, not many people actually rely on amethyst for cultivation. After all, there are still some energy impurities in it.

Luo Xiaobai stretched out his index finger and shook it in front of him, "No, no, making money is a kind of enjoyment. What I enjoy is the process of making money." Mo Ming was speechless, but for their

kind For people with money, no matter how many amethysts there are, they are just a number.

Chi Ying envied Luo Xiaobai very much, because only the alchemist could say such things.

The three of them returned to Lihua Courtyard. Since they didn't need to take a medicinal bath today, Chi Ying found a place to meditate. As a talented female cultivator in Chixia Valley, she can't just eat and wait for death every day.

Mo Ming pushed the little guy, "Look at how hardworking he is."

Luo Xiaobai pointed to his eyes, "I'm sorry, I can't see."

"After I found out that you couldn't see, you became skinny. Quite a bit." Mo Ming raised his hand and ruffled the little guy's hair vigorously.

Luo Xiaobai immediately dodged, "If you have the ability, come with me!"

Mo Ming suddenly laughed, "You asked for this."

As he said that, he picked up the little guy.

Luo Xiaobai exclaimed, but he was not afraid that Mo Daniao would do something to him.

"I'm going to whip you with a whip now to loosen up your muscles and bones." Mo Ming pressed the little guy onto the bed and said viciously.

Luo Xiaobai was confident, with his eyes wide open, as if to say, come here, you can't ask for mercy

soon. Luo Xiaobai knew what the whip Mo Ming used was, and he kept begging for mercy. The next day, Luo Xiaobai went out limping.

The entrance of Huajitang was still crowded, but fortunately Luo Xiaobai couldn't see it, so he didn't know how crowded it would be.

Chi Ying is still helping in the store, busy with front and back tasks.

"Get out of the way, get out of the way, I heard that there is a miracle doctor here, I must see it!" A domineering young man wearing a jewel on his head walked in.

Luo Xiaobai's ears twitched. This sound was really annoying.

"The miracle doctor they were talking about couldn't be a blind man like you, right?" After the young man came in, he came directly to Luo Xiaobai.

"Get out!" Mo Ming blasted out with a palm, trying to beat this ignorant thing out.

As a result, Yuanli bombarded the barrier and did not hurt this person.

Even so, the young man was still startled, "Immortal, what is the cultivation level of the Immortal Emperor!?"

"It turns out there is a protective artifact. Let me see how many times it can withstand it!" Mo Ming gestured to take action again.

The young man waved his hands quickly, "No, no, no, brother, you misunderstood. I'm here to see a doctor." "Oh

? Really, I thought I was here to cause trouble." Luo Xiaobai stood up slowly.