Chapter 445 Blindness

When Chu Yu and the head of Jianfeng appeared in front of everyone again, they were both cultivated by the God Emperor.

"Should I call Brother Chu the Divine Emperor Chu Yu?" Luo Xiaobai looked at Chu Yu, who was becoming more and more handsome. Now Brother Chu finally got his wish.

After his cultivation level improved, Chu Yu's mentality changed a lot. He was no longer as eager for quick success and quick gain as before. The smile on his face was like the sunshine in early winter. "Xiao Bai, you are making trouble with me again." "No way!" Luo Xiaobai laughed

. .

Xiang Yu opened his arms and gave Chu Yu a big hug. "You are worthy of being our great immortal. He can be called the number one genius in the world of cultivation. He was promoted to God Emperor at a young age!" "Congratulations, Master, on your promotion to God Emperor!" Xuantian

Sect The disciples congratulated him at the same time.

Chu Yu looked at Mo Ming. All this was given to him by Mo Ming, but now is not the time to talk about thanks.

They have more important things to do. "Disciples of Xuantian Sect, follow the order and join me. The interstellar monsters have returned to their lair!"

"Yes!" Xuantian sent his disciples to take the order.

In the Immortal Cultivation Area, under the leadership of the two God Emperors, they directly entered the battle circle. For a while, the interstellar monsters suffered heavy losses.

Reinforcements from the demon cultivator area have also arrived, and under the leadership of Demon Emperor Ao Ze, they have joined the battle.

The pressure on the Demon King's shoulders has been reduced suddenly, so let these interstellar monsters come more violently!

This battle was fought in darkness, and powerful interstellar monsters appeared from time to time in the black hole. However, the four God Emperors were not vegetarians and slaughtered these big guys one by one.

These interstellar monsters also have thoughts, and they know that continuing is just a futile effort and will lead to death. Gradually, the large interstellar monsters disappeared, and only soldiers and crab generals appeared.

During the _ month-long battle, the black hole gradually shrank and finally closed.

However, before the black hole closed, Luo Xiaobai used his clairvoyance power to take a look inside, and was hit in the eyes by a black energy, causing him to fall into coma.

"Xiao Bai!" Mo Ming didn't expect that the battle was over and the little guy made trouble again.

"Did Xiaobai use clairvoyance?" Chu Yu rushed over, ignoring his own injuries and observing Luo Xiaobai's condition first.

Mo Ming's face was livid, "Nine times out of ten."

"The space channel connects two realms and can swallow everything. Xiaobai must have been swallowed by the powerful energy of the black hole!" Chu Yu said anxiously, this situation can be big or small. In severe cases, it can endanger life and even the stability of the soul.

"Why don't I help Mr. Luo take a look." Mr. Yao walked out of the crowd. During this period,

he also participated in the battle here and provided the elixirs he refined to the monks in the three major areas for free.

Mo Ming nodded. Shu Yu didn't know that the alchemist who slapped him in the face was Xiaobai, and he shouldn't do anything.

Shu Yu glanced at Chu Yu. This guy was now the head of the Xuantian Sect. Even though he was dissatisfied, Chu Yu was already a god emperor and was personally appointed by the previous head, the Ziwei god emperor. He was no longer able to do so. Back to the days.