Chapter 467 Invitation Letter

Luo Xiaobai subconsciously followed Mo Daniao's line of sight, and not far to their right, another space fragment appeared.

Compared with half of the study room before, the world in the fragment this time is the top of a snow-capped mountain.

Right at the top of the peak, a delicate lotus blossoms in the wind!

Luo Xiaobai was deeply afraid that the lotus would run away, and no matter what kind of elixir it was, he would pick it first.

Mo Ming followed the little guy closely, and the two of them came to the snow-capped mountains and picked off the lotus flowers as quickly as possible.

Just after Lotus was obtained, this space fragment also disappeared.

"The stay is really short." Luo Xiaobai sighed, if they delayed for a while longer, the snow lotus would disappear under their eyes.

The two of them were not in a hurry, and just strolled in the sea of ​​stars. I was lucky and lost my life.

Even so, they still got a lot of good things, until the chaos of the space magnetic field completely disappeared, and the

trading planet was crowded with people, all of whom were disciples of various sects who had returned from training before.

Because Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming did not have a fixed residence, they lived in a small courtyard rented by Jianfeng.

The senior fellows at Jianfeng were very optimistic about this Immortal Emperor-level junior.

"Junior Brother Xiaobai, do you still have the Bone Renewal Pill there? One of my junior sisters is injured." A Jianfeng disciple said with some embarrassment.

Luo Xiaobai smiled mischievously, "We don't have many female disciples in Jianfeng. I don't know which junior sister it is. Why don't I help her take a look personally. If she is really injured, I will give her the Bone Renewal Pill for free."

" Haha, Junior Brother Xiaobai, don’t listen to his nonsense, Xiao Hou’s Junior Sister is not from our Jianfeng Peak, but an outer disciple from Chixia Valley." Someone started to break the news.

Luo Xiaobai liked to hear gossip the most. After asking, he found out that this senior brother was chasing a female disciple from Chixia Valley.

Throwing a bottle of elixir to this senior brother, Luo Xiaobai said sincerely: "Brother, come on, we Jianfeng disciples are not in trouble." "Thank you, junior brother Xiaobai

!"

Seeing that someone actually asked for medicine from Luo Xiaobai, the others Can't sit still.

Luo Xiaobai accepts all comers. To be honest, although he is a disciple of Jianfeng, he has not done much for Jianfeng.

Being able to help these senior brothers fall in love and pursue girlfriends can be considered a contribution.

Mo Ming and Mo Luo came over together and happened to see Luo Xiaobai distributing pills.

"Xiao Bai is very generous now!" Mo Luo thought, should he follow suit and ask for a few bottles of elixirs.

Mo Ming betrayed Luo Xiaobai unceremoniously, "That's because these people are asking for low-level elixirs." "That's right, Xiaobai is now an eighth-level alchemy master. For those low-level elixirs, I don't think much of him." Mo Luo looked envious. Mo Ming, a Taoist monk, was not only talented in cultivation, but also an alchemist. I really don't know where this guy got his luck.

Of course, Huangfu Yuan is not bad either. As the number one genius in the sword cultivation sect, he has a high chance of becoming the God Emperor in the future.