Chapter 20 Conversation

Pressing the Zusanli acupoint with his hand, Luo Xiaobai raised his head and asked Yang Shen, "Do you feel it?"

Yang Shen shook his head, "No."

"Your injury was caused by An Jin, which caused damage to the meridians. The person who did it was extremely vicious. Logically speaking, he shouldn't have died so quickly?" Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, if his legs were necrotic, there would really be no way to save him.

Yang Shen didn't expect to discover his problem just by checking his pulse and looking at his legs. Even his father only found out about it after he had been in pain for several years and occasionally saw him endure the pain.

"It did hurt before, but half a year ago, I stopped feeling it." Yang Shen also knew what it meant to him to be completely unconscious. Luo Xiaobai thought for a moment, took out the deerskin needle bag, and then pulled out a golden needle and pricked it. Enter the acupuncture points you pressed previously.

"Hmm!" Yang Shen snorted.

Luo Xiaobai was surprised, "Do you feel it?"

Yang took a deep breath, "It hurts."

Raising a big smile, Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief, "Pain means there is hope, but the treatment process will It's very painful. It takes three months to take medicinal baths and acupuncture. You can walk within half a year and recover after two years!"

"Healed?"

Not to mention Yang Shen, even Mr. Yang was shocked.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "I'm 90% sure."

Not to mention 90% sure, even if it was only 30%, Yang Shen would give it a try.

"Xiao Bai, if you can cure Xiao Shen, you will become Xiao Shen's godbrother. If anyone dares to bully you in the future, your godbrother and godfather will help you to stand up!" Mr. Yang said. At their level, it is a matter of recognition. It's not a small thing, it can definitely lift Luo Xiaobai to the sky in an instant.

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "Okay!"

With that, Luo Xiaobai took out a pen and paper and began to write the prescription, "These are the things you need for a medicinal bath. You can go to Huajitang in the medicinal material market to get the medicine. His medicine is still very good." Yes, acupuncture is performed once every ten days. I will come regularly. After two months, I will connect the meridians through surgery and then restore them."

"Don't you need to take any decoction?" Mr. Yang asked. In his impression, Chinese medicine practitioners all ask patients to drink some bitter concoction .

Luo Xiaobai smiled when he heard the words, "It's not yet time, I will prescribe medicine according to Brother Shen's recovery. Just let him eat something light recently." Immediately afterwards, Luo Xiaobai started the first acupuncture.

This allowed Yang Shen to regain some feeling in his legs that had been unconscious for half a year. Although it was uncomfortable, it proved that the legs were still there. After leaving the Yang family compound, Luo Xiaobai had a beaming expression on his face.

"Do you really want to be Mr. Yang's godson?" Mo Ming joked. If he had this identity, it would be justifiable for the little guy to be with him. Although he didn't mind his identity, if he could stop everyone from talking about it, why bother? No.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head as he walked towards the place where the two parked their cars, "I'm happy that Brother Shen can recover." After all,

these people are his friends in the dream. In the dream, he was with Mo Ming, and Yang Shengnan helped him to some extent. he.