Chapter 26 A lot of benefits

After the two returned to the car, Luo Xiaobai hugged two pieces of jade tightly.

Mo Ming couldn't laugh or cry, "I'm just kidding you, isn't that all?"

"I worked hard to come up with this!" Luo Xiaobai said categorically.

Mo Ming started the car, "Yes, I took a hard look at it, and then I paid for it and asked the stone gambler to untie it." Well

, Luo Xiaobai showed his teeth, but he wouldn't give it to him anyway.

Nowadays, good jadeite is becoming less and less. If you give it to Mo Ming, he will definitely cut it and then sell it.

He is also thinking about making two peace cards for his younger siblings' children!

The two of them were leisurely and at ease, but the He family was already having a huge quarrel.

He Dongxiang was lying on the bed. If he wanted to save the He family, he had to show sincerity, but showing sincerity would mean losing profits. The eldest son of the He family said: "Dongxiang must be saved, and it depends on Mo Ming's request." "

He will not take the initiative to make requests. What he wants to see is the bottom line we give to save the third brother." He Dongbo said to Mo Ming still had some understanding.

He Dongxiang's daughter-in-law said, "I will spend five million in my own name. As for rights, I can't make the decision." The boss of the He family glanced at the

third younger brother and sister. This man was still divorcing the third younger brother a few days ago. , now I know how to care about the third brother. I think so, if the third brother is really good or bad, most of the property will fall on the son, and he, the younger brother and sister, will not get much. Although the child belongs to both of them, He Dongxiang lives and dies. The difference is huge.

"The He family can make concessions. Didn't Mo Wei say he wanted to upgrade weapons and equipment some time ago? Let's just help him." "The second eldest brother of the He family said that he is the best among the six brothers of the He family.

"I have a line in Myanmar. I originally wanted to give it to the third brother, but now that the third brother is like this, why not give it to Mo Ming? I hope he can save the third brother's life. "The fourth child also spoke up.

The fifth child was the worst, but his wife married the best. "I asked my wife to go and persuade the Mo family for the sake of the two deceased old men. , accept it as soon as you see fit. The eldest son of the He family nodded, "

Okay, let's leave the communication with Mo Ming to the sixth child. We must let Luo Xiaobai cure the third child." "

Yes, brother." He Dongbo stood up and said, "Hey, it's strange to say that you said that other doctors can't do anything, so why is it that Luo Xiaobai can treat the third brother's problem?"

"I heard that Luo Xiaobai was passed down by a master of medical skills. " "Lao Wu specially investigated Luo Xiaobai, but other than this, he didn't find anything unusual.

"There are still strange people and strange things in this world. You must be careful in your actions in the future and don't offend such people. "The eldest son of the He family said. He only knew a little bit about it in recent years.

Everyone nodded. Let's not talk about other strange people and strange things. They don't want to offend the doctor Luo Xiaobai. Who can guarantee that he will be a little sick when he is old? No, making friends with a miracle doctor can save lives.

Otherwise, Mo Ming, a businessman, had the foresight to get Luo Xiaobai early.

The next day, Mo Wei called Mo Ming, Asked what was wrong with the He family, he just casually mentioned about upgrading weapons without even thinking about the success. However, the He family took it seriously and fully supported it. Now, the approval document for upgrading the weapons has been issued